Brazen

Momo's POV

An hour is just enough for me to make me sweating wet after working out.. I get back to my place and have a fee minutes shower.. remember that Mina is waiting for me.. soon after I am done.. I walk to her place again with my VIP card I entered her room.. the smells of the soups welcomed me.. as my tummy start to growled..
I put off my slippers and walk inside.. I just saw an angel still preparing the meals.. I take a seat at a dinning table.. without her knowing.. she is too focus when she cook.. not even a glance out to look around and notice that I am already here..

It is a great scenery everyday.. she alwayd just wear a panties and that oversized shirt to cover her body.. can see how her booty swing around when she walks around the kitchen.. why this girl is so damn sexy.. can't even hold not to touch her..
I get up from the seat and tip toeing towards her.. she is stirring the soup.. I wrap my arm on her waist making her startled..
"Oh My God" she said as I kiss her jaw..
"Its me.. don't be startled" I said as she turned to look at me..
"You always make me startled.. you never knock or never just making a sound..always surprise me" she said as she turn off the stove..

"Done, lets eat" she said as I let her go.. she walks to take the bowls and wanted to scope the soups to serve it for our breakfast.. I snatch the bowl away before she get to serve it..
I put the bowl on the kitchen kabinet..
"Why? You don't want to eat?" She turn to me and look at me.. I shake my head and grab her by her waist lift her up to sit in the kabinet..
"Please don't wear this when you cook.. I can't recognize which part of my body is hungry now" I said as I grab her face and kiss her..

Mina's POV

He kissed me on my neck as I grab his shoulder..
"The soup will be cold.. later baby" I said as he stare at me..
"It will be quick" he said as he locks his lips onto mine.. not willing to postponed the desire.. he kissed me hard.. going in my lips and fight with my tongue playfully.. he grabs my panties and pull it off from me..
"Momo..." I moaned as he connect his lips on my necks trailing all my skin.. making me aroused.. I grab his pants pull it down to his thigh.. showing his bulge inside his boxer.. he pulled off and pull off his boxer.. leaving his erected member popped out..

He grab me by my thigh.. pulled me closer to the kabinet edge.. then he position himself between my legs.. go to my lips as he peneterate me down there.. blocking my moan..as I grab his shoulder hard feeling the thrust is started down there..
"Ahhh baby" I arch my back as he grabs me by my waist.. pounds me like there is no tomorrow..
"Ahhh fuck.. baby.. ahhhh.." I groaned as he gets faster..
"You.... must.... remember...... you... have.... a pervert..... boyfriend..... so.. please stop being.. sexy" he pants as he keep pushing inside me harder.. and faster until I felt my walls tighten.. he built up his pace.. getting deeper inside me hitting me on the right spot.. I tighten my grip on his shoulder..
"Ahhh Momo.. there.. hmmm" I felt my body start to give me a signal that I am going to be in the climax..

Momo slams his D hard for few times as I felt I realise my juice over his member.. he still give me few stroke down there until I felt his friend filled me with his cum.. he shivers for few second.. throwing himself to lean on me..
"Ahhh goshh.." he finished me in a quick like he said..
"Now.. its time for my hungry tummy" he said as he cupped my face and kiss me..
"How can we eat like this? It is a mess.. at the kitchen" I point the underwear that lie on the ground..
"Not a mess.. I can fix it" he said as he get between my crotch and licks me..
"Ahhh Momo.." I moaned as he sucks me clean..
He grab my panties and help me to put it on.. the he dressed himself back..

"Hope the soup will not Jealous" he said
"Why it must be jealous?" I asked..
"Cause I would rather to eat out the chef first before it" he said as I blushed.. getting the bowl and ready to serve the breakfast for us..
"You should sometimes cook for me" I said
"I don't know how to cook" he said
"But you eat everything" I said
"Yeah.. I am a good eater" he winked at me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...