Magnetic

Mina's POV

He came to me with his lips touch mine.. I place my hand on his body.. feeling how sexy is my boyfriend..he is bit tanned.. with his muscular body.. who doesn't love him? I couldn't even stop to love him.. and I will never stop loving him all my life..he pull off and stare at me.. looking at my reflection in his eyes..I hold his cheeks and smile at him.. feeling that he slighty move his hips..
"I love you" he said as I reply him with a moaned feel that he is inserting his friend inside me...going through my enterance and wrapping him..
"Ahhh...hmmm" I moan as he started to shake his hips hitting on my crotch....it is so good.. I look at him who is panting to create the pleasure of our love.. the skin slapping sounds heard in the room.. I just can
Enjoy the pleasure he gave me.. pushing and pulling in and out of me.. filled me inside as he groaned.. he grab my stranded hair and fix it while I just can trying to balance my breathe..

He throw himself to me and lean into my neck.. go to near my ear.. kissing me there and
"Prepare one name... for our baby" he said as I felt he is getting faster peneterate me inside hard as I grip the bed sheet....one of my hand is on his shoulder..with a grip.. signaling him that I was pleasured by his strokes..
"Ahhhhh.. Momo... ahhhhh" I shouted as he making the bed bouncing so hard because of us..feel like he dig into me so deep.. drown me on the bed..
"Come on...baby..." he pants as he left my mouth wide moaning for him just because he is getting harder.. he shakes his hips unstoppable...
"Ahhh damn..momo" I moaned for him..
He push inside of me deep few times hitting my spot as he blocks my mouth with his lips.. knowing that I will just shout for him..
He pull off and lie beside me.. cahnging the position.. he grabs me closer to him holding me from backside.. he licking my neck while I close my eyes feeling so deep in love with him as I just can love how he touch me..

He grabs my hand and intertwine it.. then in other side.. he pull my thigh up.. spreading my legs.. started to rub his tips on my core.. getting ready for peneterate me..
"Momo.. hmmm" I hold his arms as put his member inside of me from the back.
"Ahhh.. Momo" I moaned as he start to push his hips inside me.. feeling his hard member wrapped by me..
"Ohh gosh" he moaned as he grabs my mounds.. squezee it.. making me groaned by his touch..both up and down me.. please me so hard.. I wanted just to stop the time..
"You are Mine baby" he said as he thrust me hard down there..
"Yess... ahhh yess... like that.. hmmm" I moaned as he get faster with his hips hitting on my cheeks ass.. he slaps me hard down there.. tighten the grip to him.. as he get faster..
"Ahhh... ahhh.. Momo... ohhh" I moaned and he grab me..He turn me to lie on my stomach without pulling off he get on my back..

I can feel the vibrate of his hips stroking me hard inside.. I grab the bed sheeet hard..
"Ahhhh Momo" I shouted as he kiss my back..
"So beautiful" he said..
I grab his head from as he keeps panting thrusting inside me.... I turn to look at him as he pecks my lips..pulling of as he slam inside me deep..
"Hmmmm" he moaned
"Tell me that I do good job, Miss" he whisper as  I wanted to tease him..
"No, haven't" I said as he stops.. he pulled off me.. grab me by my waist turn me around.. he open the way between my legs..spreading my legs.. showing how lonely is me.. still waiting to him to connect ourself..

"I will make you say I am the best" he said as he put his tips on my enterance slowly getting inside me again..start to stroke me as he lean on the bed trapping me between his arms.. can see how he is sweating..He pounds me hard without mercy...
"Ahhhhh yaaaa Momo" I shouted as he smirks..
"Good?" He asked as I grab his hand..
"Ahhhh damn" I moaned as I felt my walls start to sucking his member.. felt myself start to squeeze him down there..
"Ugh.... babe...." he groaned as he throw himself to me.... fasten his pace stroking me..
"So damn tight.. too tight... ahhh" he groaned as he pounds me fast.. I felt he is hitting on my spot hard.. making my body start to numb...
"Ahhhh..... ahhhh yess Momo.. there... ahh" I moaned as he push deep inside me stroking me so hard.. getting the pain mix with the pleasure..

"I am there" he moaned as I nodded.. feeling my body start to reach the climax.. shivering after felt the great pleasure inside of me.. grabbing him closer to me..
"Ahhhh.. don't stop ugh.. ahhh" I groaned as I can't control my body anymore..
His face getting red..while his sweat is all around his skin.. I know its the time..
"Ahhh fuckk" he strokes me fast as I felt I started to drip my juice around his member..
He keep thrusting inside me until we both shivering hard...he filled me with his cum inside of me...
"Ohhh fuck baby.. you are so good" he groaned as he throw himself lie on me..
"You are the best" I said as I can felt his body is shivering from before.. panting hard..
"Of course" he said as he kissed me..I cupped my hand on his face as start to fight his tongue.. I wonder how is my life without him.. I will just cry out a blood river.. he is my everything.. he is mine..

"Have you come out with a name of our baby?" He asked as I fix his hair..
"Haven't.. We don't even know its a girl or aboy" I said as he pecks my lips..
"How about both... lets make twins" he said as suddenly I feel him start to pound me down there again not getting enough of me..
"Ahhhh... Momo... ahhh.. you..." I grab him.
"Still so tight.. for the next round" he said
"I say that.. we won't sleep tonight" I smirks as he start to stroke me again.. not having enough of it.. he is still so hard inside me.. giving me a best pleasure... pounds on me with his sexy hips..
"Ahhh..." I moaned..
"Okay...hmmm we won't sleep baby" he said as we continue our next next round..
"Ahhhh Momo... hmmmm" I think I can't walk tomorrow..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...