Provocative

Mina's POV

I think we will be late for work.. obviously..
Because he started to trailed my skin with his hand and his lips.. start to plant a kiss on my skin..
"Be my secret boyfriend for now.. until my brain comes out with a plan" I said as he stops touching me and looks into my eyes..
"Yes Miss as you want" he smirks and kiss me hungrily like a beast.. I feel the pleasure of his touch.. and it felt abit different from the last time we did this..more gentle.. I guess finally he give up on denying his feelings for me..
I don't know that I have that power to make him agree with everyting I want..
I place my hand on his back.. started to go down his waist until I grab the edge of his clothes.. and pull it off from him.. leaving him in his built up muscle in front of me..

He looks at me with his sparkling eyes, I start to reach his chest.. I can see clearly the scars because he fight the thief for me..
"I am sorry for making your sexy body wounded" I said as he go to my neck and kiss me hard for once..then tell me..
"As long as... you didn't hurt" he said as I felt his breath along my skin.. I grab his nape and his back.. play along with him who is now tasting my bare skin from my ear down to my neck.. my collar bone.. he wanted go down more but the clothes on my skin is annoying him..
"Can we just go office late today, Miss?" He asked as he start to grab the edge of my shirt.. pulling it up showing my tummy...
"I don't mind about getting late with you" I said .. he gave me his evil smirk and start to pull off the shirt from me.. withouth wasting a second he get back to connect his lips to my skin..

He puts his lips on my collarbone down to my chest.. with one of his hand cupping my breast.. while I felt his naughty tongue already licking my tits..
"Ahh.. Momo" I moaned as I looks at him..who is sucking me hungrily.. squeezing my boobs.. he catches me looking at him with his pervert stare making me more aroused..
I grab the bed sheet around me as he start to squeeze me more.. feeling the ticklish of his tongue on my mounds..
"Hmmm... Momo" I bit my lower lips...
He clench his teeth on my tits making me shocked at a sudden..
"Ahh Momo" I grab his hair and arching my back.. he rubs his hand along my naked skin..now on my waist.. grabbing my panties..
"I miss doing this with you" he said as he slowly pull off my panties.. not even patient..

He gets up and pull off his pants.. looking at me.. with his pervert looks.. he is damn sexy.. I want to damn pinch him.. I get up and grab his boxer.. he is on his knee while I am sitting and facing his sexy body..
"Where do you put that?" He asked me impatiently asking me for the protection..
While I kiss his abs.. so sexy..his toned abs.. with that six blocks of packs.. oh gosh..
He looks at me while I am trailing his skin..
"Mina.... hmmm..damn.." he moaned as I grab his bulge and stroke it slowly with my hand..
"Oh my..." he groaned as I can feel his bulge is growing so hard.. feeling that my spot started to dripping wet just because of this.. can slowly imagine him inside of me that hard..

I can't wait more.. I pull off his boxer as he is in shocked.. I stroke it with my hand.. while I get to his lips and kiss him.. still stroking his hard member up and down with my hand..
"Mina.. damn.. tell me where is it?" He asked
"You don't need it.. don't waste anytime" I said as he pushed me to the bed..and spread my legs.. showing him my pink wet lips is waiting for him..
He position his tips on my enterance...
"Ohh that is so wet, baby.. you really..." he said as he slowly go in me..
"Yess.. Momo" I moaned as he tease me down there.. can felt that he is so hard.. not even full length inside me but.. it feels really good..

"Momo.. come on" I said as I shake my hips impatiently helping him to get inside of me more..
"Ohh.. the penguin is not patient" he said as he grab both of my thigh..and pull me to him..
He peneterated all of his length inside me as I groaned..
"Ohhh.. Momo.. ahhh" I moaned as he start to Move in and out me with that deep thrust..
"Yess... damn so tight" he moaned as he fasten his pace.. I grab his hand which is leaning on the bed trapping me between him while getting in and out of me hard.. he looks at me with biting his lower lips.. can heard he is breathing heavily...

"Ohhh my god... Momo" I moaned non stop leaving my mouth opened breathing with my nose is not even enough now.. he throws himself on me.. I grab his back.. pulling his hair as he keeps pounding me down there.. getting so hot.. I felt my body is start to sweating..
"Don't stop.. hmmm" I moaned on his ears.
"You are so good baby" he wishper on my ear getting hard on me down there..digging inside me.. can felt how is his member pleasure me well..
"Ahh... yaa.. ahhh.. Momo.. more.. ahh" I moaned as he shaked me down there so fast with his hips.. keep hitting on my thigh.. the bed is bouncing helping him move in me..
"Fuck" he groaned and get up.. I can see he is sweating.. he keeps groaning while thrusting me.. he slam his D inside of me hard hitting my spot.. as I grab him hard..
"Ahh Momo damn" I groaned as he pulled off..

"Turn around" he ordered me as I move in a flash.. he grab my cheeks ass and slap in once..
"Fuck Momo" I shouted as he force his member inside of my enterance without warning...
He throw himself on my back.. start to moving his hips as I can felt him pumping me from this position.. he grabs my hand and hold it.. while he kissed my back neck..
"Hmmm..You are smells so sweet.. I can't stand it" he is panting and suddenly he sucked my back neck side.. hard..
I grab his hair and groaned..
"Ahhh Momo" I shouted as he get up and pull me by my waist..
"On your knee" he said as I am on my knee leaning to the bed with my both hand...
He didn't even pull out from me and start to thrusting me hard..
"Oh goshh..why are you so tight?" He asked as he slap my butt..
"Ahhh Momo.... hmmm" I moaned as he get faster..
"So thight baby" he groaned as I felt my walls is tighten felt him getting expanded inside me..
"Ohh yes.. fuck" he groaned and keep pushing inside of me until my body start shaking uncontrollable.. I tighten my grip to the bed as Momo wrap his hand on me thightly.. filling me inside with his cumm and while I realese my cum inside of me ...

I throw myself on the bed as I felt that my body still shaking with Momo still give me a fuckstrokes down there..he throw himself on my back again.. I can felt he still shaking after our climax together.. he breathing heavily on my ear..for a few minutes we lie like that.. as Momo start to move away from me and I turn away look at him..
"What is that Momo?" I place my hand on his chest.. as he is staring at me..
"I think.. I should say this... umm.. I love you?" He said as I smile at him..
"Look likes you get forced to say that" I tease him as he place his hand on my face.. lean closer to me and kiss my forehead..
"I will try to show it more from now" he said..
"Okay" I said I hugs him tight.. we have a few minutes of cuddle time..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...