Exquisite

*I need Momo give her.. her heart.. not just a ballon 😚😚*

Mina's POV

Momo drive me and Dad to the restaurant that Dad reserved for.. then three of us sit on the table..
"Mina, any problem you face at company this week?" Dad asked..
"No, everything is fine.. just too much document to learn.. dad" I said
"Its okay.. Momo can help you anyway.. he is good" dad said
"No I am not that good, sir" he said as suddenly he place his hand on my thigh.. I look at him..
And he acts like nothing he did..
"What do you think about Mina?" Dad asked him as I felt his hand is began to rub my bare skin there on my thigh..
"She is a good girl, she learn things so fast.." he said as Dad laughed..
I grab the table clothes as suddenly I felt his hand is searching its way to touch me deepeer down there..
I don't use my panties.. it is with him.. the hell he is going to do..

"Mina are you okay?" Dad suddenly asked as  began to hold my moan..
"Yes dad just so hot here" I said as dad ask the waiter to turn on the air conditioner.. damn he is on my sensitive spot now.. I bit my lower lips as he start to rub me..
I look at the table.. avoiding my dad stare..
"Mina, still hot?" Dad asked as I shake my head..
"Hmmmm" I suddenly let out that moan as Momo rub me hard there..I grab his hand as he stop..
"Why, honey?" Dad asked
"Drink" I said as I asked for a drink.. finding any reason..
"Stop it" I wishper to Momo as I held his hand.
"Why? Don't you like it?" He wishper back..

"Seems like you guys get so close now" dad said as I throw away his hand from me and fixing my dress..
"Hahah.. are we?" I giggled as the waiter come and serves the food..
After the food fully served.. dad begin to eat as we followed..
"These days our company stocks is decreasing little by little.. you should find a way to fix that soon Mina.." dad said
"Dad.. I don't even understand about that" I said as again Momo place his hand on my thigh.. I grab his hand stopping him what he is doing.

"Its okay Miss.. I will help you with that" he said as he smirk at me..
"Great.. ummm.. Mina why don't you eat?" Dad as I have to let that pervert hand go and back to hold the spoon..
"I am eating" I said as Momo get inside me again rubbing me hard while I pretend nothing is happening under the table..
I chew on my food as he does.. but he is working under this table making me want to groaned.. damn this boy..
"Aaahhhh" I moaned out as dad look at me..
"Why Mina are you okay?" Dad asked
"Yess.. I need to go to toilet.. my stomach hurt" I make an excuse as he stops..

Shit..what the hell is he doing.. isn't that not enough for him.. teasing me non stop.. goddamnit.. I am so wet again because of him..
I go to toilet and clean myself.. then back to the table while Momo talking to that like nothing happened.
"Are you okay?" Dad asked as I nodded
"Yeah" I said and we continue our dinner..
After we done the dinner dad ask Mr.Hirai to take him home as I am back with Momo..
At the car..

"Why did you do that?" I asked him as he pretend that be didn't do anything
"What?" He asked back..
"Hmmmphhh.. let it go" I said sighing
"Ahhh.. I thought you are so cold down there without your panties.. so I will warm you" he said as I chuckled..
"Don't do it again.. embarassing" I said as I blushed and look out the window..
"Here.. I give this backk.. so.. it won't be lonely" he said as he give me back my panties.. pulling it out from his pocket..
"You really a pervert.." I said as I started to put my panties on back..
"Yes, as you say.. I am pervert for you.. just for you.. Miss" he said..

"Tell me honestly, do you have a feelings for me?" I asked him as boldly he said..
"No" he said as I glared at him..
"I am your personal assitant Miss.. no feelings can be invlove between us" he said..
"So why? You..." I look at him as somehow felt so hurt by what he said.
"I just give you pleasure.. cause you need that.. everyone need that" he said as again I felt he is really a jerk too..
"The hell, who do you think I am? You play with me?" I asked him as we arrived at the parking lot..
He stops the car and look back at me..
"I am not playing with you, like what I said.. you like what I did to you right? I like it too.. so it is fair, Miss.." he said as somehow I felt so broken by his words.
I get out the car as he did.. I walk towards him and slap him hard..

"You jerk!" I shouted at him as he hold my hand stopping me to go..
"I am a jerk, yes.. but your dad bought me to take care of you.. I take care of you well.. even everything you need I can get it for you.. but you never think about us right? I get everything for you.. but not myself.. I never get what I want.. maybe until forever.. cause I am already bought by your dad.. as my dad did.. we work all our lives to your family.. not even a day we can spend to get ourselves happy.. not like you..you have everything, we don't.. so I want to change that now.. not being my dad.. I do what I want before I can't.. like I said to you before.. take care of me.. so I will take care of you... it is fair then..
Sorry if you don't like what I did to you.. I am such a trash.. If you doesn't like me then you can fire me" he said as he shut me down with those words.. but I am so blanked that I grab him and kiss him hard..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...