Venerated

Mina's POV

I opened my eyes as I just realize that I fall a sleep on the couch.. I get up and Look around.. Momo is standing near the windows with his phone.. calling someone... I smell something good.. I look around me as I see there is the aroma theraphy candle also my strawberry ice tea okay the ice is melt already.. I take it and drink it cause I am so thirsty.. without distrubing Momo phone call I stare at him while smiling myself..

He is tall, his long legs... board shoulder with his perfect waist.. he is good looking with everything on him.. and the things is he is still handsome even from backside.. I get up from the couch and tip toeing to him..
"Can we get 7% off it?" He said seriously as I wrap my hand on him..
"Eh?" He looks back at me as I lean on his back.. he continues to talk on phone with his hand stroking mine gently..
He is boyfriend material.. no maybe husband material.. for sometime I let myself lean on him until he stop talking on phone..

He turns back and look at me..
"You wake up?" He asked as he cupped my face with his hand..
"Yeah" I said as he smile..
"Hungry?" He asked as I nodded..
"Of course.. it is 6 PM.. should we go home?" He asked..
"6 PM already? You work overtime" I said as he pecks my lips
"I know.. so lets go" he said as he pulled me with him going out from office..
We go to parking lot and get in the car.. I sit in the front seat as Momo look at me..
"Why? We can date in the public now.. don't be nervous" I said he smile..

His phone ring as he grab it and take the call..
"The news? No haven't.. Sana? She is with Tzuyu right? Hmmm? Okay... I know.." he hung up as I ask him..
"Whats wrong?" He reaches my hair and stroke it..
"Sana is now Myoui too.." he said as I shocked..
"Already? Wow.. they really make it fast" I said
"Dad said he send all the guard to her store and the place she Stay.. cause the reporter will ask for explaination, today.. its too much thingd happens" he said as I sighed..
"So complicated.. I am sorry to make you work harder" I said as he leans towards me and peck my lips..

"I will work hard, for our future.. you are really dangerous.. you make everyone listen to you.. anyway.. you trapped me more.. either letting me go from you" he said
"Because I can get out from the prison just by you too.. so lets create our world together.. not being controling by anyone" I said as he grab me and pulled me into a kiss..
He get in between my lips playfully.. just like he usually did to me.. gently and soft.. making me felt love by him so much.. sound of the seatbelt click heard as he putt off the seatbelt off him..
"But we have another mission to complete" he said as he grab the seat control button and push it back... making me lie horizontaly now..

Okay.. I get it.. he climb to my side as he leans on the chair..
"Should we do it here?" He asked
"What is the mission actually? Being pervert again?" I tease him as I grab his pants..
Unbelt him.. undone his pants and pulling it down..
"Making a little Momo...and little Mina" he said as I pulled his nape and kiss him..
He start to grab my thigh.. going to my tummy.. search for the way to undress me..
He unbuttone my pants with one of his hands while one leaning on the chair.. kissing me impatiently..
I slightly push him and pull off my pants along my panties.. he grab both of my thigh and spread it.. pulling me to the edge of the chair..
"I hate being her its too uncomfortable.. but  yeah.. this kid can't wait" he said as he drag down his boxer..

Showing his member all erected.. being impatient to be with my lonely core.. he rubs his tips on the lips of my spot.. teasing me while he is looking at me smirking..
"Momo, pleaseee ...." I moaned to him as he started to push inside me..out of me..let me adjust his size.. while he is rubbing my spot with his thumb..
"Ahhhh fuck.. Momo" I whines as I grab him and pulled him into a kiss..while he keeps teasing me down there..
"Ready?" He asked whisper in my ear..
"I am so ready" I said to him as he peneterate me.. felt him going in me..
"Ahhhh... baby....." I moaned..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...