Fabulous

Mina's POV

We have a dinner together with Sana.. I decided to take some of my clothes to Momo place.. that is weird we are neighbour.. but why don't we just stay together already, I don't understand this.. should just move in his place by tomorrow..
I get into his place as he is playing the playstation he bought for us playing waiting for me to join him..
"Hey babe, come here" he shouted as I walks to him and kiss his cheeks..
"Will play with you after bath" I said as I walks in to his room using his bath room..
I undress myself.. leaving the clothes lying on his bedroom floor..

Then I get inside the bathroom.. get to the shower and turn the shower on.. getting a warm water to hit my skin.. I rubbed my skin along the flow with the water.. but suddenly he came... he grab my hair.. slowly put it on my back..
"Who said you are allowed to use my bathroom alone?" He wraps his hand on my waist while I close my eyes.. he is trailing me..with his lips along my neck..
"I am not using this alone anyway" I said as he sucked my neck..
"Momo.. hmmmm" I grab his hair as he left me a mark on my neck..
"I want people know you are taken by me" he said as his hand slowly going down to between my legs..

"Ahhhh" I lean on the bathroom walls as I felt he is touching my spot... with his finger while kissing my back..
I grab his hand as I can feel he is trying to make me forget that we are having a shower..
He rubbed me on my clit as I groaned for him.. getting faster as I am so damn aroused.. he stops as he put his finger in my mouth.. asking me to taste myself..
"How is it? Sweet?" He asked as I sucked on his finger..
"You should share it to me" he said as he turn me away.. pushing me to lean on the walls.. still the shower hitting on his backside..
He sealed our lips together... I felt his soft touch trailed all around my body while having our forehead connected to each other..
He looks into my lips with his lips can't get enough to fight mine.. his tongue is playful inside me.. I grab his hair and grip on it while I   travelled my hand on his back..
He pulled off... as he looks so sexy staring at me from head to toe..
"I hope no one distrub our night tonight" he said as he go down and force me to spread my legs.. squad down and felt that he already put his tongue on my core..
Both of my hand grab his hair.. gripping it as I felt he keep teasing my pleasure spot..

Momo's POV

She is so sweet, I felt all my body is burning.. even we are naked.. and in the shower.. I am tasting her as I licks her playfully making her groaning.. what is not finish before.. lets just finish it now.. I get up and pull her into a kiss again.. she grab my face with her hand.. while one of it is feeling the muscle of my chest.. I kiss her jawline.. to her back ear as she keeps give me the way to taste every detail of her.. not even aware her hand is being naughty.. going down to my abs and tickle me..
"Hmmmm.. " I moaned in her ear as I felt her hand now is rubbing on my member..
"You are getting naughty" I said as she tighten her grip and stroke me up and down..
"Hmmmm Minaaa... " I pecks her lips as she keeps pleasing me with her hand..

"How can you grow so hard?" She tease as I can't hold my moaned.. trying to bit my lips..
"Hmmm yes.. faster" I said as she smirks.. stroking me faster..
"Oh god" I said as she spreas her legs and she insert me into her in a flash..
"Ahhhhhh" she moaned then grabbing my waist..
I turn off the shower as I gently stroke my member in and out of her....
"Hmmm Momo" she moaned as I push myself to her.. grabbing her both hands.. and intertwine it.. while shaking my hips getting inside her..
"Oh so tight" I groaned as she search for my lips... I leave her mouth in a wide moaning.. pecking her as I know she needs More..
I let her hand down as she loops her hand on my neck..

I locked our lips together.. as I slowly grab both her thigh.. wraping it on my waist..
"Hold me tight.. we need to move" I said as I keep shaking my hips still can't even stop..
She nodded as I lift her out the shower.. still connecting to each other she thrown herself on my shoulder..
I grab the towel and bring it into the room..
I let her down as I placd the towel on my bed.. not wanting us sleeping in a wet bed.. but I think we will..
She smirks and get lie on the bed without me telling her to..
"Lets not sleep tonight" she said and bit her lower lips..
"Oh yeah.. as you say" I said as I crawl onto the bed....

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...