Playful

Momo's POV

I am so exhausted.. after a long hot session with my 'secret girlfriend' .. I have a girlfriend now? I still can't believe myself.. the bad things is my girlfriend is my boss..
I felt so different now.. with myself.. I felt like I never have been here... I mean.. how can I ended up to be here.. and have this weird feelings to her.. I don't really understand  what is love.. I just know that the feeling to be comfortable with girls.. that I felt when I am with Jihyo..
So is this love? I kinda felt my body react like crazy when Mina start to smile or act cute..calling me Oppa or kiss me.. or she is just being sexy that I want to make her mine..
Ahh.. I don't know about that..

I look at Mina who is leaning on my chest.. closing her eyes..is she fall a sleep again? We should have wake up already.. works is in 30 minutes.. but I felt like I don't want to go to work.. even I will be with her all day long..
"Miss, we should prepare" I said as she hummed..
"Hmmm" she buries her head on my neck..
"Miss.." I called her again as I Stroke her hair..
"Can we just take a day off?" She mumbles on my ear...
" you can't we have to go for meeting" I said as she gets up..
"Okay, I am damn tired.." she said and stretching her body in front of me.
"Such a good view.. Miss" I said looking at her naked sexy curves..

"Yaa, don't call me miss if we are staying just together..Momo Oppa" she said as she extend her hair helping me get up from her bed.
"Okay, Minari" I said as she giggled.
"Minari? Ugh why I felt it is weird" she said
"Umm okay I will change it" I said
"Noo... I like it.. Oppa..now.. stop staring at me like a pervert.. have to take abath" she said
"Okay..Miss... ehh.. Mina" I said as she smiles..
I grab my clothes and started to put it back on..
"Wait, to save the time.. how about...." she came our fron the bath room and pulled me inside..
"Eh?" She pushed me to bath room with her..
"Put it off... just take a bath here" she said as I undress myself again.

She is already in the shower.. I walk to there and she is now rubbing her skin with the soap..
"So I will use your soap? I will just smells like my girlfriend then" I said as I hugs her and she grabs more soap and rubbed it on my chest..
"Who Cares?" She said giggled.
I cupped my hand on her face and peck her lips.
"What was that?" She looks at me..
"A kiss.. you like that?" I asked as she turn my body away and clean my back..
"Why you suddenly being sweet.. ugh.. your back... too many scratch from penguin" she said as I laughed..

"The penguin is wild, should have tame her well" I said as she turn on the shower and we clean up our body from the soap..
"You tame me already, now is my turn to tame you Hirai" she said and she get out from the shower taking a towel for me..
"By the way, how can I dress? My clothes is in my place" I said.
"Just go there and put on your clothes.. take my towel" she said..
"Okay but what if someone walk passed by? And seeing a half naked me" I said.
"No one live here it is just us, baby.. go" she said as she started to dry her body..
"You know, I felt like I don't wanna go now" I said
"Why?" She asked...
"Because I am watching something interesting" I said as I she looks at me.. I stare at her from head to toe..

"Yaaa... stop being pervert" she shouted at throw her towel to me..
"I am pervert just for you anyway" I said as she start to dress up..
"Hirai, we are late.. why you still stay still?" She asked as I still watch her dressing herself..
"Umm.. okay miss.. I will go.. I will wait for you outside.  Don't take long" I said as I take my dirty clothes with my towel walks outside..
Get in to my place in aflash and start to dress myself..
As usual.. a long sleeve shirt with long pants.. my belt.. and my watch.. I look into Mirror and comb my hair..
"Well done" I smirk at myself and run to Mina's place again..

"You haven't done?" I asked her as she is still in a make up.
"3 minutes" she said as she puts on any kind of cream on her face.
"Baby, you don't need that.. you look beautiful anyway" I said as she stops
"You call me baby? Just now.." she said as I nodded..
"Why? Weird?" I asked
"No.. I like it.." she said as she blushed..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...