Chesty

Mina's POV

I know it the time to wake up.. but I am so tired.. really.  I Don't want to get up from this soft bed.. wait.. not only bed.. I open my eyes as I see I am sleeping on Momo's mucular chest..
I get up as he wakes up too.. we are looking at each other in confused while I felt my body is connecting on top of him..
Shit we are naked.. I get up immediately pulling blanked all over my body..
"Okay I know what you ask me to do Miss" he said as he get up.. still naked.. why he is so careless.. doesn't even care that I am staring at his hot butt and all his body cause he is naked..
"You can't stop staring at me? Should I go or not?" He asked and turn back to face me.. but I look to the other side..
"Get dress and go back to your place.. we have to go to the office" I shouted as he put on his boxer.. then his pants and his casual tee on..

"I will be right back in an hour" he said as he walks out my room
How can he act like that.. like nothing just happened between us? Oh my gosh.. I just have a sex with my pervert personal assistant.. I am out of my mind.. how can I let him do it in a blink of an eye.. I must have been witched by him..
But actually.. I don't really regret it.  He is damn good.. with that hot body ever..*bitting lower lips*

Momo's POV

I can't believe I did it to her.. surprisingly she is still virgin? And she let me fuck her at her first time? Damn it.. that girl is so good.. making me carving more for touching her now.. who said it is hard to control her? She is under my control easily.. hmm guess she like me as she easily let me touch her like that.. I am going to be a super pervert when I am with her.. can't stand to see that sexy girl..
This is a hardest challenge in my job.. controling myself to touch her? So damn hard.. how can I do that? I don't care anyway.. no one knows it.. just me and her..
This will be our hot secret ever..

I grab my long sleeve navy shirt.. putting it on me in front of the mirror.. buttoning it well as I have a black long pants in pair.. grab my dark brown belt and thighted it on my waist..getting my watch on my left wrist.. ready to go now.. I grab my phone, wallet and iPad with me while I walk out from my room.. taking out the card wanted to brags in her room again but.. the door suddenly open and she comes out..
"Don't even think to get it again.." she said as she walks pass by me and go to the lift pushing the down button..
"Don't ever felt that I am into you because of last nighy things" she suddenly said as we get in the lift..
"I won't.. Miss.. as you say" I said as she grinned
"Forget what happen between us" she said as I nodded..

Mina's POV

Why I felt awkward beside him now.. he didn't even bother about what happend between us last night.. why must I said that.. stupid Mina..
We get into the car to our office..
After arriving at the office and get into my room.. he followed me inside after getting alot of files document on his strong muscle hand..
He put it in the guest table..
"Miss.. today's work is to learn about company products" he said..
"That things? All of that?" I asked him as he nodded.
"I am majored in Medicational so I can help you with it" he said
"So why you work here? Shouln't you be a doctor or pharmacist?" I asked as I walk to him.
"Because I choose being with a sexy girl.." he said as I look at him..
"Ehmm.. which document to start?" I fake cough as he grab the first file to me..
"First of all.. we produce 3 type of medicine.. Liquids..Tablet and capsule..with all different size according to the function" He explain for me as he sit beside me..
I continue to read it myself as he grab some of the file and learn about it too with me..
"If you want something tell me.. Miss" He tapped my bare thigh again..and then rest his arm there while we are studying..
I grab his hand as he grabs my hand..
"Isn't you like it when I touch you? So let me do my job" he said as he smirk
"I don't asked you to touch me.. so don't do it if I don't ask you" I said as we stare at each other..
"Really? You try to control me now?" He said as he lean to me and whisper on my ear while his hand on my thigh again rubbing my bare skin..
"You will regret what you said.. cause you can't control me..at.. all" he whisper as he get inside my skirt..
"You like it.. that is why you don't stop me.. don't deny it.. I will take care of you.." he continue to touch me inside my skirt as I look at him..

He rubb my spot with his thumb.. on that panties..
"Don't wear panties next time.. so you will feel better than this" he said as he keep teasing me down there while I thighten my grip on the couch..
Fuck it is so good..
"Aahhh damn you" I moaned as suddenly his phone ring.. and he stop what he is doing..
Grab his phone and accept the call..
"Yes.. sir.. I will be right there.. with Ms.Myoui" he said as I knoe it will be dad..
"2 minutes.. you can go to toilet.. I know what happend down there.. sexy.. wilk continue later" he said as he grab the iPad and walk out my room

What the hell is just happening here? Why I am enjoying the touch of that pervert? We just know each other for three days.. and we already do everything? And again he is pervert Mina.. stop letting him touch your precious skin.. damn it..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...