Spunky

Mina's POV

This is sunday, I wake up earlier to make my breakfast.. I don't know what to cook.. so I will make a simple one.. maybe a veggies soup with a scramble egg?.. I don't know what Momo like.. I will just cook it anyway..
I start to prepared the ingredients as I look at the clock it is still 6.30 AM so I still have so much time before he came.. I don't know if he will like what I cook or not.. I hope he will like it..
I start to cook as suddenly someone cough..
"Ehmm" I look at where the voice came from..
Its Momo who is wearing a training pants.. with his workout sexy shirt..
"Why are you so early?" I asked as he walks towards me..
"You said to come before 8 right? This is before eight" he said as I can see he is sweating..
"You just having a work out?" I asked him as I walk to the fridge..
Get the juices out and take the glass..
"Yeah" he said as I pour the juice to the glass..
"Drink" I give it to him as he is startled.

"Thank you" he said as he take it from my hand.. can hear his breathing heavily..
"You work out well.. that is why you have good body" I said as I continue to cook..
I hear he choke up because of my words..
"I... I have to maintain my body" he said
"I know.. it is hard to work with me?" I asked..
"Kinda" he said..
"Sit down.. I am almost done" I said
"So why you call me here?" He asked..
"Having a breakfast with me" I said as I start to serve the food..
"Ummm.. you don't have to do that" he said
"Its okay.. I don't want to eat alone" I said as I give him the spoon..

"I don't allowed any negative comment on my food.. just eat it" I said as we begin to eat our breakfast.. not even a words he said.. he keeps eating like there is not tomorrow.. not even  a glance he looks at me..
"Yaaa... is it good or bad? Why you eat like that" I said..
"Hmm good" he said as he continue..
I go to the kitchen and take another bowl for him..
"Here.. eat more" I said as he bow..
"Thank you.. you are a good cooker by the way" he said as I felt shyshyshy..
Ughh... did he just compliment me? Aw.. he is cute eating like a racoon..

Momo's POV

She is a good cooker.. her food is delicious.. never expect that she ask me to come for cooking me a breakfast..
When we are eating suddenly her phone ring.. as she pick it up..
"Yes, Sana.. why.... hmm? Now.. ? This early? I have to go buy my outfit..for the ceremony things..hmmm.. what is it.. just tell me already.. you and Tzuyu is getting married or what? So tell me.. okay then I will go there in an hour.. okay.. see ya" she said
"You should get ready to drive me to Sana's place.. then after that we can go buy my outfit"
"Yes, Miss" I answer her as after we done our breakfast.. she go to take bath as I did too..

Then drive to her friend coffee shop..
"Sana.. what is it?" Mina asked her friend as soon as we get in the shop..
"Chaeng ask me to give it to you" Sana hand her an elegant envelope..
"I get it too..  I will go with Tzuyu" Sana continue as Mina is seriously reading the envelope she get...
"I don't want to go" she said..
"Mina, just go.. show him you are okay with that.  You are not weak.. you have already move on from him" Sana said as I even can't understand what they are talking about..
"Ask someone to company you.. ask him to pretend to be your new boyfriend.. show your power Mina" Sana said again as Mina looks at me..

"Great Idea, Sana" she said as she hand me the envelope..
"You.. are choosen to be my couple for that jerk invitation" she said to me as I read the wedding invitation..this boy is her ex? Why must I again put an act? Hmpph.
"That is why I said you need to but another oufit.. couple one.. Princess show him you are more beautiful than the bride" Sana said as Mina laugh..
"Of course I am.. luckily I had a handsome boyfriend that day" she said as she push my shoulder..patting me after that..
"Miss, but..." I wanted to decline
"No but.. you work for me" she said as Sana cringed..
"You are lucky to have a this handsome man to be with you.." Sana said
"Yeah right.. I hope he is not my personal assistant" Mina said
"Hope that he is your boyfriend?" Sana asked as Mina nodded.. I just can stand still hearing their nonsense conversation.. teasing me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...