Heart-Stopping

Momo's POV

What's wrong with her? Hmmm.. so weird.. I go to the cafeteria and bought 4 glass of ice strawberry tea, ice americano, ice caffe latte, and ice lemon juice..
Let's see which one she likes.. or maybe this is not enough for her? Cause we just burn ourself in that toilet? Gosh.. that was hot..
I grab that drinks up to the office as I see the girl still learn abou the document at the couch..
Seems so serious..
I go to her as she doesn't even look at me..
I place the drinks infront of her one by one as she grabs one of them without looking on it..

She grabs ice americano.. its bitter.. she sucks on the drinks for a while with that eyes still connected on the document..
"Ahh.. bitter" she pull off the straw as she grab the lemon juice.. no.  Its sour.. she sucked it in flash making her cough..
"Yaaaa" she shouted at me while she grab the strawberry tea..
"Why you bought that?" She said as she point that two drinks that make her sufferes awhile ago.
"I don't know which you like.. so yeah" I said as she sighed..
"This is better" she said as she gulps the strawberry tea..

I stay beside her as she studied the document.. I grab the files and start to learn it with her..
She is done with the drink..
"What is that?" She asked me the one drink left..
"Ice coffee latte" I said..as she grab it and again drink it..
"Miss.. you really thristy?" I asked
"Hmmm.. cause its so hot here" she said as giggled..
"Why you laugh?" She asked.
"No..." I said as she continue the work..
Not for long after that she start to dozzed off..
Even she already drank that coffee and tea.. still she is dozzing off..
I look at her slowly fall to the side as I go to her a little bit nearer then she fall on my shoulder..

I grab the document on her hand slowly as I don't want to distrub her sleep.. take it away from her and place it back on the table carefully trying to not move my body much as she is on my shoulder..
I freeze on my spot.. not knowing what to do with her just can look at the sleeping girl here..
As suddenly she wrap her hand on my arms..
"Hmm.. pervert" she talks on her sleep..is it mean to be me?
"Yes, Miss" I answer her as she whine..
"You.... pervert" she mumbles as I hold my laughed..
She is cute.. but yeah.. she is just my boss.. nothing can do with feelings.. remember that Momo..
You can't fall in love with her.. know your position.. you are low under her..

Mina's POV

I felt my body was sore.. and I just fall a sleep on the soft fluffy.. wait.. what is..
I open my eyes as I am leaning on Momo he is sleeping too? God..
What should I do? Pretend to be sleep again? I can't move.. if I move he will be awake..
I slightly move my head as he get up..
"You are awake miss?" He said as I get up and push him away..
"Uhmm y..yeah" I said as I get up and grab my bag..
"W..what time is it?" I strunggled as he look at his watch..
"It is 5 PM.. should we go back?" He asked
"Yes, let's go back" I said as he get up.. cleaning the mess in the table..

While I am waiting for him.. suddenly dad come in to my office..
"Mina" he called as Momo look at him and bow..
"Good evening, Mr.Myoui" he said.
"Evening guys, how about dinner with dad, Mina?" Dad asked as somehow I look at Momo..
"Umm.... yeah.." I said to dad..
"Momo too" he said..
"Eh? No I am okay.. I will drive you both there" Momo said.
"Then you should join us.." dad said as he smile..
"Okay.. thank you Mr. Myoui" he said
"You did good job to my Mina.. so I should treat you" dad said as he bow..
"Yes.. sir" he said with his manly voice..
"So let's go" dad said as I go followed dad and Momo followed behind..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...