Shapely

Mina's POV

Going back from home.. not back to our place but going to the office for finishing a lot of work is damn tiring things to do.. remembering that dad will realease the statement that me and Tzuyu break up is the most hardest things to handle in company.. maybe we both will be consider just playing around or playing around with company matters..
Momo held the schedule for the marketing department having a details project for making the company income increasing.. he ask me to wait on my room just having a rest as I keep playing games on my phone..

Soon the news realease... I get alot of calls but of course I ignore it.. I turn on the TV and watch the news..
"MMeds CEO and CHospital CEO reported to call off their engaggement due to personal matter... making the netizen confused.. they just reported to be dating each other as they still have a good relationship to each other.. what happened to them? Soon CHospital will held a press conference to make clear the problems..because all the netizen making a suspicion that they just date for the MMeds corporate importance for the stocks decrease..and decide to have a connection for making the income decrease by having the two company marriage" I wanted to throw something to the news writer.

I turn off the TV as Momo come in will a huge stacks of documents in his hand.. he walks to the guest table and put it on the table..
"What is this?" I asked
"Don't need to know.. I will take care of it for you.. just rest.." he said as he leans to me and kiss my cheeks..
"What are you doing along the time?" He asked as he sit beside me..
"Playing games, watching the stupid news" I said as he stroke my hair gently.. looking at me smiling..
"The news out?" He asked as I nodded
"That is okay, I will always be with you.. how hard is the situation" he said as I hugs him..

"Thank you.. you are the best.. I love you" I said as he kiss my forehead..
"Baby, buy me the tea that the last time you bought it for me.. what is it.. strawberry ice tea?" I said as he giggled.
"Ohh you like that now?" He asked as I nodded
"Wait here.. I will go down and buy it for you" he said as he get out from the room while I take a look at the documents..
Its the marketing plan for the medicine, medical equipment, and etc..
I take the other one.. and opened it..
The product sale plan, The stocks sale goals, The financial reports, The Meds ingredients Import reports..
That is too much.. how can he say he will handle this by himself..
I take the marketing plan document and read it all myself.. this is so much.. stil plan not the fixed one so still have to held a meeting for final decision..how can we have a good market while we have to decrease the outcome for unnecessary things in company? My head hurts.. ugh...

Momo's POV

"Excuse me, two strawberry ice tea please" I order the drinks as I look at the news..
"Again we will have to take care alot of things" suddenly my senior of being guard who trained me with My dad come..I bow to him as he patt my back..
"Ouch.." I still felt the pain of my bruise..
"Whats wrong? You injured?" He asked
"I am okat Hyung" I said as he nodded
"So, you take care of Mina well.. now you have to have a good guard on her again because of the news.. don't forget to go to gym also here.. give it to Mina.. she will need it to be relax" he said as I gran the box..
"I have to go.." he said as I bow..

The drink was done as I still curious what is in the box, I opened it as it is aroma theraphy candle.. good idea.. I grab the drinks and go up to the office.. I found the penguin is sleeping soundly on the couch.. she is tired? Hmmm.. she is reading the document.. I take it from her as she moves abit.. I slowly move her to lie on her back on the couch.. then I put on the candle like Hyung ask me too.. maybe this will be better.. after that I focus on the work ans start to learn about the documents.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...