Lustful

Momo's POV

She kisses me hard and began to climb ontop of me.. sitting on my stomach with her lips lock onto mine.. she not like Mina I know.. from hee stare before..
She said she already like me.. what does it means? Really? I just know her for few days.. I didn't do anything sweet to her.. just.. we did alot of dirty things.. I thought she will hate me by that.. but.. this is completely the opposite..
She pull off and sit straight on top of my tummy..
she pull off her shirt leaving me to see her bigs mounds in front of me.. enough to make me drool..I gulp once as I already try not to get turn on by her.. but I think I fail again..
She come back to me as she reach my lips while her hand on my shoulder gripping me while we both fighting inside our mouth.. she is rough inside of me.. fighting on me while she is touching my bare body with her tiny hand..

Then She gets up and on her knees now.. trying to pull off her pants and panties.. boldly she undress herself infront of me.. it use to be me who is being dominant.. now.. I think she want to take the place now.. I bit my lower lips can't believe that I change the innocence to be this wild..
"What are you doing? Just looking is enough now?" She asked as I am still looking dumb.. as she is already fully naked ontop of me.. showing me that curves of her body..
She get up from me.. could see her mounds is slightly bouncing making me felt harden inside my boxer.. getting tight down there.. damn it..
"Oppa.. you want me to lead now?" She said and then she boldly pull off my boxer..showing my member all erected..
"Okay.. if it is what you want" she said as she sit on my hips.. she grinds on me as she is now kissing me with that soft lips on my neck..

Gosh.. I can feel her so wet down there rubbing on my D with her core.. can felt the her lips there is waiting to me.. shit this girl.. she never can stop me from getting horny.. I grab her waist as she starts to touch me on my chest.. go down to my abs....trailing her hand on my built body..
"I thought you are tired" I said as she looks at me.. staring at my body like wanted to kill me..
"Yes I am.. but I still have an energy for this" she said as I felt her left hand is pushing on ny abs hard suddenly.. she lean on me as she slighty move.. while I felt her right hand is holding my member in a flash..I was ina shocked as she grab me like that
"Miss" I called her as she place me on her enterance.. looking on her wet enterance ready for me..
"I am Mina... aahhhh" she moaned as soon as she sit on me putting me inside of her.. can felt my member are force to get in that tight lips of her..

"Ugh... yes Mina.. so tight.." I moaned as she still try to adjusting my size inside her.. her hand not both on my chest.. while she is slightly shaking her hips on me..fuck..
"I am so addicted to you.. you should know that" she said as I wrap my hand around her waist... can't wait anymore..
"I know" I said as I am impatient.. I grab her tightly leaning ontop of me and start to shake my hips up and down helping her to get in her.. all of me.. as I use my legs to help me bounce on this bed..getting in her and out..
After a while she started to sit straight taking the lead.. she start to bounce on me without me helping.. she place her hand on my bare chest.. and start to pound herself on me..

"Ahhh yess" she said as she bounce with me while her boobs is bouncing.. waiting me to touch themm..Gosh she is so sexy..
I get up as I sucks on her breast making her groaned while she is helping myself down there sucking on me with her wet lips..
"Ahhh.. Momo.. yess.. ahhh" she moaned as that make me grow more in her.. getting more tense.. she began to groaned and get faster on me..

I turn around.. lie her on the bed changing the position without going out from her..
"Fuckk..." I groaned as I grab one of her legs and lean it to my shoulder.. making her enterance for me wider.. I pounds her as she grips the bedsheets around us.. looking my member who is getting in an out of her sweet core.. making me want her so much..
"Damn you so good" I moaned as I fasten my pace.. while she is panting.. looking at her messy hair around her.. with that sexy moaned out from her mouth.. enough for me to be a beast for her.. fucking her senseless..
"Momoooo.. ahhhh.. so damn hard..ahhhh" she moaned nonstop helping me down there as she hold my hand and scratch it.. give me the damn sigh as she felt my hard thrust in her.. without even let any words out..
"Ughh.. Mina" I groaned as I think she just drown her nails on my arms..which is holding on her long sexy legs..

Without stop pounding her on her wet spot.. I go to her lips and kiss her hard.. she grabs my back and hug me tight now.. shaking my hips fast pounds into her.. the best feeling ever..
"I want you.. ahhh.. always....fuck me like this..momo ahh" she moaned at my ear as I slam my cock deep in her as I feel her starting to suck on me hard..
"Ahh Momo... I am there" I keep thrusting inside her hard.. can hear the sound of the bed bouncing around this room.. will break the bed now..
"Aghhh.. damn agh" I groaned while she she dig on my skin on my back.. feeling her walls start to contracting on my member..so tight..
"Shit.. Minaaa.." I shouted as she is getting into the climax..

"I am cumming.. ahhhhhh" she said as I felt her walls squezing me hard as I still thrust her hard down there.. I am gonna to cumm too.. she is damn tight..getting tighter..I can't even felt to breath anymore..
"Ahhh..." I felt her juice is release inside her on my member as I release mine to inside of her.. we both felt our both shivering as I still felt a contraction on my body.. still pounding inside her while she is breathing heavily..
"Shit.." I groaned as I throw myself on her
"Sorry for that.. Oppa" she said as I get up and look at her..
"What?" I asked as I pulled off..
"The scars" she said as Iook at my hand its bleeding..
"Also on your sexy back" she said as I sighed.
"Its okay.. never known that you are that strong to tear me" I said..

"I am so strong even later until I carry our child on my tummy" she said as I get up and look at her
"What? Child?" I asked as she looks at me..
"We are mix inside me now.. so what it would be?" She said as shit I just remember.. I don't fucking wear any protection..
I hold my head as I am so done..
"Its okay.. just kidding" she said as she hold my hand
"But what if-"
"I drink a birth control pills" she said as I sighed in a relieve.
"I thought I am going to be dad soon" I said.
"Why? You don't want?" She asked
"Miss, I can't have you pregnant... or I will get killed by my dad and yours" I said
"I won't.. I said it to you I drink the pills.. soon after you fucked me alot of time.. pervert.. I am not going to be a young mother" she said as she throw herself to the bed and rest..
"You make me shocked" I said..
"Who start it? You.. pervert!" She said as I look at her naked body..
"I am cold.. won't you warm me?" She said as I grab the blanket and cover our body while I wrap my hand around her..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...