Foxy

Mina's POV

A long long day to spend again with this pervert.. finally I get out from the maze and make him pay for being pervert to his furture boss.. I can see him enduring the pain there.. he acts like it didn't hurt.. but I know he is.. it is almost the time to get back as we have done our work today.. Finally I can scream happily..
I heard my phone ringging as I look at it.. Sana is calling..
I grab my phone while that man is looking at me..
I walk further from him and answer the call..
"Mina.. I have a good news for you"
"What is it?"
"You know who just come to my shop, just now?"
"Who?"
"Oh my god.. you better get your ass here.. its Chaeyoung oppa.. your oppa"
"What? Finally you found him? Okay.. I will be right there.. don't let him go..please Sana"
I hung up and grab my bag..
Being excited to see Chaeyoung again..
Yes he is the one reason I came back here..
We dated each other.. last time.. but not for long.. cause I have to go to US for my study..
Then we make a promise to see each other again when I get back.. he said he will wait for me.. like I do..

I grab the car key as suddenly Momo snatch it from me.
"Where to go miss?" He asked
"Not your business.." I said as I try to get the key..
"It is.. cause I said it.. your privacy is my privacy.. I have to know everything.. or I will tell your dad" I sighed and again I try to reach the car key..
"Get away.. or I will kick your dick again" I said as he giggled..
"No, still.. you can kick me" he said as I grinned..
"Okat then I will take a bus" I said as I walk away from him but he grab me by my waist and again lift me up on his shoulder..
"Yaaa.. let me go" I whinned as he take me to the lift.. down to the parking lot..
"Yaaa I said let me down.." I yelled at him but still he didn't even bother to let me down..
Open the car and throw me inside while I whinned..
He lie me on the back seat as I try to get up and sit.. trying to open the side door as he pulled thd seat belt on me forcing me to stay..

"Miss.. you should listen to me.." he said whisper on my ear..
"Or maybe I will broke this car.. by bouncing it with you under me" he said again seducing me.. I know what he means again he is taking control.. I felt his hand on my thigh..
"Don't be stubborn.. or I will really do it here.. now" he said as I push him away..
"Let's go home" I said as I have another idea..

Momo's POV

Being a pervert.. wow.. that is the key for making the princess under my control.. guess I get it.  She is afraid but she likes it anyway.. can't even understand this girl..
Such a Foxy girl.. I drive back to our place as I followed her inside..
"Yaaa.. back to you room" she said.
"No.. I will stay here until you go to sleep" I said as I know what she is thinking about.. gonna run away when I am back to my place?.. no girl.. I got you..
"Fine.. but please don't go in my room" she said as I nodded...

She spend sometime inside her room.. I don't know what she is doing.  But she came out and looks like she is already cleaned..
She walks to the kitchen and do something while I am sitting on the couch watching her..
She makes a tea.. I can smell that..
She came to me with two glass of it..
"Here.. you work hard today.. this is the gift" she said..
What is wrong with her? Mood changed..
"Hmm... okay.. thank you" I said as she sit beside me and gulping on the tea while turning on the TV..
"Why don't yoi drink it? Looks gross?" She asked as I shake my head..
"No.. I will drink it" I said as I gulp on it..
"Why you stop? You don't like it?" She asked as I shake my head.
"Then drink it all.. you can have more there in the kitchen" she said as I gulp on that all..
What the hell.. she suddenly being nice to me?..
Hmnmm..
After a while watching TV with her.. I felt my stomach getting upset.. I try to hold it but.. no.. shit..
"Miss.. excuse me.. I have to use your toilet" I said as she nodded..
"Yeah" she said as she focus on the TV show..
I run to the toilet and left her there..

What just I eat? Why suddenly I have an upset stomach?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...