Erotic

Mina's POV

We played until we out of breath catching each other and teasing each other.. I don't know why I felt so happy.. I even show Momo my ballet.. cause I miss to do it so much..
He watch me and compliment me.. I think I really fall in love with this pervert.. being my boyfriend for a day maybe not enough for me.. but after yesterday.. he said he doesn't has a feelings for me.. I must know that I am a but crazy.. but I can't choose who to fall in love too.. he easily make my heart beats again after it hurts from Chaeng..
I don't know what I see from Momo.. I felt just I am glad that he is beside me..

I thrown myself to the sand after done my ballet as he get up right away and run to me.
"Miss are you okay?" He asked ad he looks at me
"Minaaaa! No miss today.. you stupid" I shouted as I grab his hand and get up..
"I am tired.. piggy back me oppaaaa" I said as I turn him around and get to his back..
He doesn't say anything just hold me on his strong arms while I wrap onto his waist..
"Don't call me Oppa.. I felt weird" he said as I giggled.
"Why? You are older than me.. also you are my boyfriend today" I said.
"Where should we go?" He asked as he keeps walking to the car..
"I need to clean myself" I said as he let me down..

"Let's find a room" he said as he open the car door for me..
"Room? What for? Hmmm?" I smirk at him as he is just being cool looking at me..
"You said you want to clean up" he said as I giggled
"Okay, but I will sit at front.. I am Mina today.. remember that Momo oppa" I said as I get into the front seat while he is running to get into the driver side..
We drive to the nearer place to find a hotel room for cleaning up ourselves

Momo's POV

"Miss, your room is ready.. I will wait here" I said as I give her the room key..
"No.. Miss today.. how many times should I said it to you? You come with me.. look at your shirt.. its all wet.. get change or you will catch a cold" she pulled me to the room with her..
"I will take a bath first.. you can have a rest" she said..
"Yes...Mis...Minaa" I said as she giggled..
"You can sleep there.. the bed.. charge your energy.. you need to drive ms home" she said D she get in the bathroom..

Hmmm.. I am tired.. I want to sleep but.. my shirt is soaked.. how can I?
Okay.. there is a blanket anyway..
I pull off my shirt and dry it at the balcony.
Also my pants.. leaving me just in my boxer..
I go on the bed and pull up the blanket to cover myself.. start to dozzed off..
After some minutes of sleep not even get into a deep sleep.. suddenly I felt someone sitting on my hips..
I opened my eyes as I see Mina..
"Turn around.. I will give you a massage" she said as she force me to turn around.. pulling off the blanket from me..
As she is sitting on my hips..
The hell this girl.. just please don't do anything or again I can't control myself..

She start to massage my back with her tiny soft hand...
"You really have a good shape of body" she said
"I was trained hard for being your personal assistant, Miss" I said as I felt a hard slap on my back..
"Ouchh" I whined as
"Minaaa..hmphh" she sighed.
"Oh yes Mina" I said as she continue to massage my back..
"You always sleep like this? Topless?" She asked me..
"Ugh.. no.. it is because I have to dry my shirt.. I don't bring any of it" I said as she suddenly throw herself lie on my back.
"I am tired too.. let me sleep too" she said I can felt her mounds on my back..
Goshh.. help me..
"You can sleep here miss" I slowly move my body as she get off from me..
"I will sleep on the floor" I said as I take the blanket with me but she stop me..
"Just sleep here oppa, you are my boyfriend today.. let's cuddle" she said as she pulled me and hugs me tight..

"Momo" she suddenly called me.
"Hmm?" I hummed
"What if I really fall in love with you?" She asked as I look at her eyes which is shining staring at me..
"How it could be? You won't Miss.. I am not fit to be with you" I said
"Who said?" She asked
"Me, cause I am just an ordinary person.. not like you" I said
"I am an ordinary person too.. Momo.. why you think we are different? Because of I am rich?" She said as I nodded
"Why? I can't love you? Because I am rich? Life is not fair.." she said
"Miss.. I know my place too.. so please don't love me" I said
"I think I already do" she said as suddenly she kiss me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...