Prurient

Mina's POV

I close my eyes on my way to thr restaurant that dad ask me to go.. he said we will having a dinner for congratulating me as a new CEO of the company.  I am really tired for what just happend so I try to rest on my way..until then..
"Miss, we already arrive" Momo wakes me up and already helping me to put off my seat belt..
"Already? So fast" I said as he smile..
"You look so tired.. I am sorry" he said as i get off the car.
"Why are you saying sorry, its okay Momo" I smiled at him and he then followed me inside the resto..
I look at the table where my parent is at.. I walk there and realize there is another person with them.. who are they? Why dad and Mom didn't tell me.

Walk towards them as Dad notice I have arrived suddenly..
"Mina?" Someone comes and make me shocked..
"Tzuyu.. why are you here?" I asked him..
"Have a dinner with my family" he said
"Ohh guys.. I thought you guyd come together.. but okay lets have a seat" Mr. Chou said as I look at the table... what is it now? My parent with Tzuyu's parent..
"Momo," dad called him as he nodded and walk away..
What is this..

"Hello Mr. And Mrs Chou.. nice to see you" I greet them and take a seat..
"Good evening.. everyone" Tzuyu said..
"Dad, why?" I look at my dad as he smile..
"So you two must be puzzled why suddenly we have a dinner together beside Mina's being a CEO.. I will explain.. we have known that Mina and Tzuyu is a bestfriend for long time.. also now you guys is not young anymore.. we have disscuss it together without you guys before.. why don't we just make the relationship to the next step.. dad and Mr.Chou is bestfriend now you two is a bestfriend how about being family?" Dad looks at me as I am shocked..
"Wait.. what?" Tzuyu suddenly cut the conversation..

"What you guys mean?" He asked.
"We want you guys to have a relationship and get married.. that is all Tzuyu.." Mrs. Chou said
"But" both me and Tzuyu said.. we look ag each other.. then freeze.. Sana will kill me.. for sure..
"But I have a girlfriend Mom!" Tzuyu continue..
"And yeah that is Mina right? Good.. so why are you guys being startled of this?" Mr.Chou said
"Dad.. what is this?" I look at dad as he stroke my hair..
"For the best of you.. we thought you and Tzuyu are bestfriend anyway.. so why not.." he said as I sighed..
"I am not agr-" Tzuyu want to deny but I kick his feet.. he stops and looks at me..

I gesture him to look at his phone..
I take my phone and text him..
Mina   : for now.. let them be..
Mina   : we need to talk after this..
Tzuyu : but.. how about Sana?
Mina   : that is why we need to talk..
Mina   : you know we can't fight them like this
Tzuyu : I know..

We all have the dinner after that..
After the dinner end.. I pulled Tzuyu to somewhere of the resto..
And Momo walks towards us..
"Momo.. can you give us 5 minutes?" I ask as he bow and walk further from us..
"What should we do now, Mina?" Tzuyu asked.
"We should tell Sana about this.." I said
"Are you crazy? How could we?" He said.
"Hey listen.. we have to make a plan for that.. so let this be like what they want.  I am thinkinh for another way.. you know Tzuyu.. I don't love you.. you are like my brother.. and Sana loves you so much.. I can't broke her heart.. so lets just pretend we are together in the public for now.. I am sure tomorrow the news will out..  so before that.. we should tell Sana" I said as Tzuyu nodded

"Lets go there.. " Tzuyu said.
"Where?" I asked.
"Sana's shop.. you should help me to tell her or you won't see me anymore tomorrow.. you know Sana well" Tzuyu said as I giggled..
"Okay.. I will go there" I said as Tzuyu go to his car and Momo runs to me..
"Miss" he called me and I smile..
"Momo, can you take me to see Sana? Just for a while.. pleaseee" I beg him as he sighed..
"Okay, just for a while.. you have to rest, Miss tomorrow you will get work" he said as I nodded..
"Yes My love.. don't be worried" I said as I get into the car..
While he is getting awkward because I called him that.. he is cutest personal assistant ever..

He drives me to Sana's place and Tzuyu is already there with his girlfriend waiting for me.
I put my hand on Momo's shirt and fix his collar..
"Wait here.. I need to talk with them in a privacy... I will be back in less than 15 minutes.. then you have me for yourself" I seduce him as he just stand still without any expression..
"Yes Miss" he said as I enter the store and have a talk with Sana..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...