Siren

Mina's POV

He wrap his arms around me..pulling the blanket covering our naked body.. can hear his breath.. he is breathing heavily.. I grab his hand which is on my tummy and intertwined it..
"I am sorry, not to let you rest" I mumbles..
"Its okay.. I did have a rest before" he said and I turn around.. facing him.. I place my hand on his face..
"We should have meet before this happened..so I can easily make you mine" I said as he grabs my hand and said..
"Miss, we are not meant to be together.. I am so low under you" he said as I slightly slap him..
"Yaa.. don't say that.. I said we are the same.. don't see me like a princess or something.. I am ordinary human just like you" I said as he pulled me tight into her arms.. make me trap onto his bare chest..

"Let's have a nap.. sleep well.. Mina" he said as he start to tap my back slowly making me relax and go in the dreamland..

Momo's POV

I wake up from my nap as Mina still on my arm hugging me like a bear..
This girl.. what's wrong in her mind? What is good from me that she likes? She must be crazy.. I don't have anything while she has everything.. how will the world see us?
Anyway.. I didn't have a feelings for her.. I don't think I love her.. maybe this is just a lust..

She wakes up as I felt her moving and start to travelled her hand on my abs..
"I like your abs.. can I have it?" She asked as I take her hand away from me..
"Miss, it is late.. let's go home" I said as I get up from the bed and take my shirt in balcony which is already dry also my pants.. I dress myself and grab the carkey with me..
"Miss.. I will wait outside" I said as I left the room..
I want to get out from this company.. so ready to get fired after what I did to her.. but why? She didn't tell her dad about me being pervert to her? She really likes it? I just meet a kind of girl like this....

She walk out the room with her bag on her right hand while she link her left hand to my arms and pulled me down stairs walking to the car..
"Oppa, I am hungry" she said whining.
"Ummm.. let's eaf something before go home" I said as I we get in the car..
Finding some resto in this almost midnight is the hardest things..
Luckily I found one.. I stop there and take her inside..
We order the food and dig in it..
Then..
"Aunty, 1 more please" she said.. she is really hungry? Hmmm..
The food come again as she looks at me..
"For you, eat more" she said
"No miss this is enough" I said.
"Oppa, come on.. I know you eat so much" she said as I sighed and eat the food..

After dinner.. we start to drive back home.. as it is already midnight.. she fell a sleep on the car again.. as I drive carefully.. after a long way.. we arrived at tha apartment parking lot.. she still in her dream land..
I get out the car and lift her by bridal way taking this sleeping penguin to the lift and suddenly inside the lift.. she wake up and loop her hand on my neck..
"It is nice to have a boyfriend like you" she said..
"Miss we are arrived" I said as I let her down infront of her apartment door..
"Can you sleep with me tonight, Oppa?" She asked as I look at her confused..
"Eh? Miss?" I mumbles..
"You are my boyfriend today I sais that" she said..

I look at my watch..
"Miss this is already pass midnight.. so I am not your boyfriend anymore" I said
"I wish you will be my boyfriend everyday" she said pouting..
"You can have a rest Miss" I said as she walks towards me and pulled me into a kiss...
"Thank you for today.." she pulled off and looking at me with her sad expression.. not wanting to be apart with me.. holding my hand tight..
Gosh why she is so clingy now..
"See you tomorrow.. before 8.. you must already here" she said as she slowly let my hand go and smile to me.. turning around facing her back to me as she enter her passcode.. opening the door and get inside..

Then I walk into my room too.. clean myself on the bathroom and change into a casual clothes.. I grab my phone and look to my gallery.. I stare at the photos of the girl I have a crush on.. Mina reminds me of her.. how are you there? I am really want to say it to her.. my confession.. that I already has a crush on her since the first time we get into college..
I need my holiday.. I need to see her..hmmpphh.. I don't know why I can ended up with this situation.. I don't even know what I am doing..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...