Coy

Momo's POV

We came back home as I stay with her for an hour.. she just playing with her phone while I am sitting besidr her looking at the TV.. sometimes I look at what she is playing..
"You are bored right? Having a boyfriend like me?" I said as she didn't answer me.
"Mina" I look at her and she just keep focusing on her game..
"Yeah.. almost.. yeaahhh" she mumbles as I get up and take my car key..
"Wait here I will go somewhere" I said as she nodded..
"Minaa... are you mad at me?" I asked as I stop my step infront of her.. she shakes her head..

Oh gosh.. she is the game addict.. I hold her chin up and she still move her hand which with her phone playing it..
I peck her lips..
"Baby, you really don't care to me now?" I asked
"I do... wait.. I am playing.  You can go.. but remember we will have dinner together" she said can't take her eyes of the phone..
I go out the home and go to my car... driving to buy a Playstation so we can play together.. it is a bit bored for her that we will be having a hard time dating in a public but get bored at home.. so I comes out with this idea..

Get into the store not knowing anything.. asking the storekeeper to give me the newest items and all famous game.. I bought it.. and go out.. hope she likes it.. I don't even know why I am so excited to buy her this.. but at least we can play together.. she ignores me for the game and that is so bored... didn't know that she is addict to play games.. I walk to my car but... I see something on the store front that stop me..
A huge penguin doll.. she likes it.. should I? Bought it?..hmmm..

Mina's POV

Momo came home and get in the house while I am still focusing on my game..
"Ugh.. Mina.. can you stop playing games and help me with this?" He said as he felt strunggle to do something.. I didn't look at him but I still stare on my phone.  Cause I am getting in the best time to win the game..
"Why? What? Waitt" I said as he walks toward me.. I can see that something big he is holding on his hand...
I take a short glance.. and stare back at my game..
What? Wait.  I stop my game and look at him..
A penguinnnnnn dolll.. oh my godd... so cute.. I get up excitedly throwing my phone anywhere..

"Penguinnnnn" I should and I throw myself to hugs the huge doll.. but Momo lose his balance and we ended up to fall in the ground..
"Babe.. I could die because of this penguin..... babeee I can't breathe" he whines as I get up and pull away the doll..
"Oh gosh.  why this is so heavy? Even just a doll" he said as I look at his red face..
"I thought my boyfriend is strong... why you got beat from this penguin" I said as I grab the penguin doll and hugd it thight..
"Oh my god.. so cuteeeeeee I can sleep with this" I said as Momo grab the doll from me..
"He can't... you sleep with me.. and by the way.. why are you hugging him? I am the one who buy it.. shouldn't I get hug too?" He said as I giggled and hugs the penguin again ignoring him..

He sighed in a disappointed while he gets up from the ground...
"I have one more for you.. don't ignore me and choose the game.. let's play together" he said as he give me a box.. I look at it.. as it is a playstation.. wow..
"But I am wrong.. I just bought something else that will make you ignore me again" he said ad he throw himself to the couch..
I grab the penguin and pulled it to the couch beside him..
"You got jealous now? I don't know that you can get jealous over a things too?" I asked as I grab his collar and sit on his laps..

"I can, cause you pay more attention to those than me.." he said as I peck his lips..
"Omg you are so cute" I said as I pinch him..
"Miii...naaa.. staaawwp" he mumble
"Oppa, I love you.. I am sorry that I am so addicted to those things.. and ignore that you are addicted to me.." I said as he wrap his hand on my waist..
"Great you know it baby" he said as he wants to kiss me..
"You called me baby alot now.. I love it Oppa" I said as we started to make out again.. on the couch..not even skipping a day for it.. cause he is my pervert personal assistant..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...