Bewitching

Mina's POV

We get into the office as everyone look at me.. something weird with me? Hmm or maybe I looks good today..
"Miss.. you will be learn about the company with me in a week.. starting from today" Momo said as we are on our way to my office
"Okay" I said to him as he take the iPad..
"Today.. we will be learning about...company background..the director structure..your closest employee identity.. the product of our company.. the next project of our company-" He said as I grab his iPad.
"Gosh.. so much.. tell me later" I said ad he nodded..
We arrived at my office as there is a table in front of my office and it is his place..
"You stay here" I said.
"I know.." he said but he followed me in..
"Ugh.. you stay here.. if I nees you I will call you" I said
"But I have to explain todays document foe you to learn" He said
"I am not stupid.. I can do it in a flash" I said as I slam the door and get inside..

Look at the table.. "Ms. Myoui Mina" there is my name plate there.. looking good I have my name on the table but.. damn I am not going to enjoy my day here.. I miss doing ballet alot..
I walk to the chair and sit on my seat while I take one document and read it.. damn this is alot.. it is about the company history..
I never get interested with what is dad doing so I never know about this company..so I regret that.. I started to study about this company.. this is tiring.. I hate to memorize..

It has been 3 hours.. I keep yawning while studying that document.. still alot.. oh gosh how can Dad be this cruel to me..
"Miss" Momo come in without any sound as I get shocked again..
"You brat.. knock the door.. you almost make me having heart attack" I said as he place a glass of coffee on my table..
"Sorry Miss.. just want to give you this" he said as I take it .. and wanted to gulp on it but I stop and look at him.. what if he put something inside and make me toxic.. then I fall a sleep.. and what will he do with me.. I place back the cup on my table.
"Why Miss? You didn't drink Coffee?" He asked
"You try it first" I order as he get the cup..and gulp on it..
"Its fine? Why? Need more sugar?" He asked
As I grab the cup and gulp on it ..
"You just kiss me" he said suddenly I choke up and its all on my shirt and table..
"Shit.. don't fucking talk like that" I swore as he grab a tissue and clean the table while I clean my shirt

"You should go home and take me new one" I said as he looks at me
"Okay.. I will be right back" he said as I just remember.. he is a pervert so what if he take my things and ew.. I can't imagine that..
"No.. don't go to my place.. just buy it somewhere near" I said as I grab my purse and give him my card..
"I have mine.. the card that will be use to pay all your needs" he said as he walk out the room..
I go to the toilet and look at the stain.. shit this will be hard to wash..
I put off my shirt and keep washing it with my hand before I laundry it.. but again that Momo brag in the toilet of my office..
"Damn.. knock please!" I shouted at him again cover my body with that wet shirt..
"Don't cover it.. It is a waste.. cause I can still see it" he said as he give me the new shirt..

"Get out now.." I said as I take the shirt from him..
"And could you please...." He walks toward me as I start to walk backward again with that creepy looks
He pinned me to the wall while I am grabbing the both of shirts..
He start to look at my chest.. and his hand start to touch my skin near my collarbone.. down to my chest line..
"I want to take this off you" he said whispering on my ear..
"But wait a little bit more.. I am so busy.. I have to take this and wash it for you.. so later you can use it again covering your big mounds" he said and he take the one of the shirt I am holding.. the dirty one..
He grabs the shirt and walk out of the toilet leaving me freeze at my spot..
Fuck.. why I can't even fight him.. damn he touch me... Mina.. get yourself together.. he can't touch you like that.. why don't you stop him.. stupid..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...