Saucy

Mina's POV

We are arriving at the company, again the company is full of the reporter.. that is because of the news of me and Tzuyu.. Dad is too much for doing that I will make him regret what he did to me.. Momo open the door for me and I get our from the car.. all the flash starting to annoyed me again..
I walk slowly as I felt a push from the crowd..
"Miss is it tru that you will get married soon?" One of reported brags toward me..
Momo grab his camera with his hand and push him back..
"Lets go, Miss" he said as the other guard make away for me to get inside the company..

"Today's schedule?" I asked Momo on my way to the office..
"You will meet the team of the new project and they will present you the project they made.. after that you will have a meeting with the directors" He said
"You go with me right?" I asked him as he nodded..
"Yes I will Miss" he said as we walk to the office all the employee now know me well.. after the decralation.. they keep greeting me along the way.. it feels weird.. I feels like a public figure now..

Momo's POV

After having a meeting with the new project team for the new project planning.. Mina as me to drive her to the one restaurant to have her lunch time..
"Momo, lets eat together" she said as we get off the car..
"I am okay Miss" I said.
"Yaaa.. come on.. I don't want to eat alone.. also you can't let me eat alone.. what if the reporter or bad guy come to me?" She said
"Umm yeah okay" I said as we get inside the restaurant..
She ordered a bunch of food making me shocked..
"Help me to finish this Momoring" she said.
"You order this too much" I said

"I believe my big boy can finish this anyway" she said as I sighed..
"Lets eat" she said as we start to eat..
In the middle of the meal my phone buzz a few times as I check it.. it is a text from Jihyo..
"Who? You can check it" Mina said as I open her text..

Jihyo  : oppa
Jihyo  : where are you? Are you okay?
Jihyo  : I saw the news
Jihyo  : why suddenly your gf is marrying another guy..
Momo : I am okay.. I will explain it to you later
Jihyo   : and how can you not telling me she is the CEO of MMeds company?
Momo : sorry Jihyo.. I will visit soon..

"Who is that? Seems so serious?" Mina asked.
"No.. Miss.." I said as she give me more food
We continue to eat until we are full.. get back to the office and have another meeting..

Mina's POV

"I have a headache.. why this world is so damn complicated" I shouted and slamming my document on my table..
Momo hear that and brag in the room..
"Miss are you okay?" He asked.
"Just so dizzy with all of this" I said
"I have one solution for the stock market things.. as I have told you before we have to cooperate with another company, so why don't you try asking Mr.Chou Tzuyu for that?" He said as I get up from my seat..
"Yeah right.. you are right.." I said as I hugs him..
"Miss.. we are at the office" he said as he try to break the hugs.

"A few minutes.. I am so tired" I said as he stay still on his spot.. while I am hugging him tight..
"Miss, you need something?" He asked..
"No, I just need you to stay with me" I looks at him..
"Momo, if you don't like what will happened to me.. then help me out from it" I said
"What do you mean by that Miss?" He asked in a blank..
"Tzuyu and Me.." I said as I walk away from him.
"Who am I for hating that idea.. I am not dare for that.. I am just your-" he said as I lock my lips on him..
I kiss him and I felt like I didn't want to let go..
Again to test him.. if he likes me or not.. he is damn jealous this morning.. but he still insist that..
I grab his nape and deepen my kiss on his lips.. suddenly I felt he is wrapping him arm around my waist.. and start to kiss me back..

"What is it Momo?" I pull off and look at him..
"Um.. I.. I don't know.. Miss I am sorry" he said as he let me go and take a step backward..
"Don't you feel the same with me? Why you kiss me back?" I asked as he suddenly avoid my stare..
"Umm that is.. that" he strunggled
"Being horny? Being turn on? Being pervert? Or being in love with me?" I asked him as he freeze..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...