Dreamboat

Mina's POV

I get back home as Momo followed.. go to the kitchen while I lie on the couch.. turn on the TV again watching it..
He came to me with a slice of a cheese cake..
"Is it your birthday? Why suddenly you bought a cake?" I asked..
"No Miss.. it is just I am visiting the cake store.. actually for  the toilet.. then I am hungry so.. I bought it" he said.
"I thought you are strong even when you don't eat" I said as I get up and that the cake..
" I will be strong if I eat you" He said as I choke myself..
He run to the kitchen and grab a glass of water for me..
"Here Miss" he said as I gulp on the water..

"Go have yours and go back home" I said as he nodded.. he eats his cake in a flash..
"You are really hungry?" I asked as he go to kitchen to take another slice..
"Yeah.. because of the laxative you gave me" he said..
"Sorry.. my bad.. if I don't do that I won't be able to go" I said.
"You go there and you cried.. better if you don't go and stay with me.. we can have fun.. I won't make you cry.. I will please you" he said again smirking..
Damn it.. he always think dirty.. make me aroused at this time..

"Go if you done.. I am tired I need to sleep" I said as I turn of the TV and left him..
Go in my room and throw myself on my bed..
Going inside me dreamland.. but I have to work again tomorrow.. damn it..

*the morning*
Momo's POV

It has been an hour I wait at her living room.. what did she do inside.. or maybe she haven't get up?
I go to her room for checking her but again.. she is naked..
"Yaaaa... get out" she shouted..
"Miss.. you take too long for preparing.  Need my help?" I asked him while starring at her sexy body.. she is trying to cover it and grab her towel..
"Get out.. I can do it myself" she said as I smirk..
"Okay.. I will help you later" I said as I am not thinking straight after seeing that ass..

Mina's POV

I should have lock the door.. damn I forgot.. after I get dress.. I go out and see that pervert is waiting for me..he stare at me again with his creepy looks..
"What are you staring at?" I said.
"Did you do what I asked yesterday?" He asked me as he walks to me.
"What?" I asked him back..
"No panties" he leans towards me and whisper..
"Let's go we are late" I push him away and walk out the door...ignoring that pervert thought..

Arriving at the office feel like arriving at the hell.. still I have to learn about many things in this company..
"You will learn about your closest employee identity now" he said
"That is not really neccesary.. why I must do it?" I said..
"In order to find which one is on your side.. which is not" he said.
"So.. we will start touring at get to know them one by one..
He take me around the office.. greeting the employee as they know I will be their boss soon..

"This is tiring" I whined as soon as I get back to my office..
"A drink miss" he hand me a glass of water as I gulp on it..
"You still have one person left.. Miss" he said
"What? Omg.. just forgot it.. I am tired" I said as I walk to the toilet..
I do my business there..peeing and fixing my make up.. but..
The door open I look at the person who come in..
"Manner!" I yelled at him as I am about to go out as I am done.. but he locked the door..
"Do you have to always show me if you pee? Let me out" I said as he smirk..
"I am not peeing.. Miss.. the last person you have you have to know about is me" he said as he slowly approach me..
"I know you already.. so let me out" I said as I felt his hand already on my waist
"One thing you haven't know about me is.. if you do something to me.. I will make a revenge.. you hit my dick yesterday *he take my hand and place it on his friend on his pants* and you make me suffered from tha laxative *he move my hand to his abs* so.. you need to be punish" he said as he grab me and lift me by my waist..

"What do you want?" I asked as I realize he already make me sit on the sink..
"I need to punish you" he said..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...