Shameless

Momo's POV

Dad slings the golf stick on my but again and again I just can shouted and grab to the couch feeling an incredible pain hitting on me..
"YOU STUPID BRAT!!!" My dad shouted
"Noo... Momo" suddenly I heard Mina shouted she runs to me..
"No... Don't come here" I shouted as Dad slings the golf stick towards me while Mina is trying to block it.. even I can't get up anymore.. I force myself to grab her and hold her till I felt a hard hit on my back.. falling down to the ground..
"I said don't come" I said to her as I cough..
Andd.....

Mina's POV

He holds me again not wanting me to get hit too.. we fall to the ground and still on his arms..
"I said don't come" he said to me as he suddenly cough..cough out the blood..
"Momo..." I grab him as he fall unconcious..
"Noo.. Momo....." I start to cry as I look at his dad..
"Why did you do that?" I shouted at him impolitely..
"He derserve it, he already make a huge mistake to you" he said
"THAT IS NOT A MISTAKE.. I LOVE HIM.. HE LOVES ME.. THAT IS NOT A MISTAKE"  I shouted at him as I grab my phone..

"Tzuyu, Momo... I need you to help me" I cried
"What? Whats going on? I will turn back wait" he said as his dad throw away the stick..
"Get out, don't distrub us again.. you are the same with Dad" I said
"Miss, I apologize for my bad son" he said.
"He is not bad.." I said
"I am sorry" he said kneel down on me..
"Are you crazy? You still have time for that? Look at your son.. help me to take him to his room" I shouted at him as he lift Momo to his room..

Lie him on the bed and leave us..
"What happened?" Tzuyu brags in the room as I still cried because Momo is unconcious.
"He got hit by his dad and now he unconcious" I said as Tzuyu take his phone and call someone as them to take the things here while he is checking on him..
He ripped apart his clothes as and there is no bruises..
"Where did his dad hit him?" Tzuyu asked
"I don't see clearly.. on his backside" I said as the soon the employee come taking a medical things Tzuyu start to treat Momo..
"Oh shit.." Tzuyu said
"Get out.. we need to treat him" he said
"Why?" I asked
"He have so many bruises on his waist and down to his legs.." Tzuyu said

"Wait outside.. you can't stand to see this" Tzuyu said as I walk outside..
Then taking a glance on them taking care of by the door..

Tzuyu's POV

I put on the oxygen on his as he is unconcious, then checking on his blood pleasure.. I undress him and turn his body a side to see his scars.. not even scars.. that is bruise.. all around his waist to his legs.. a really big bruises.. he got beat up so bad..

Mina's POV

Tzuyu done treating him and he will awake soon.. he is sleeping now after Tzuyu treat him.. nothing happened for serious just he got beat up so hard and enduring the pain so hard by himself.. soon Tzuyu left.. I go to his kitchen and cook him a porridge..for dinner..
I fell so bad I did this.. to him.. just because of my greed.. my love.. now I hurt him this bad..

I bring the porridge to the room as I sit on the edge of the bed.. looking at him..
"Oppa, lets eat" I said as I hold his face.. he grab my hand and open his eyes..
"You okay?" He asked as I nodded
"Oppa, I am sorry" I said as he try to get up but hissing in pain when he tried to sit..
" don't say it.. I am okay.. as long as you didn't get hurt" he said as he pecks my lips..
"Dinner?" I asked as he nodded
I feed him the meals slowly..
"Dad.. give up on opposing us" I said as he is holding my hand while chewin on his food..
"Why? What did you do?" He asked.
"Nothing.. I just try to keep our love" I said as he grabs my hand and kiss it..

"So, I will be a dad soon? And get married with my girlfriend?" He said as I stop feeding him..
"Momo.... I am sorry" I said as he looks at me..
" I stop the marriage with Tzuyu.. and I will marry you.. but I am not pregnant" I said as he looks shock..
"What? You said you are pregnant" he asked
"I lied.. that is the only way I get to marry you" I said as Momo sighed in disappointment and look away from me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...