Extravagant

Momo's POV

We go to the office as now again we get into the crowd because of our news..
"Are you guys dating?" "What is your relationship?" "Was you two going out because of work things?"
"We are dating each other" Mina suddenly said as she stops walking..
She looks af the crowd and explain about it..
While I just can look at her..
"He is Hirai Momo.. he is my boyfriend" she said
"Is this the reason you break up with Mr. Chou"
"I never date Mr. Chou.. that is just a fake news.. Mr. Chou Tzuyu will hold the conference about this.. also.. my dad Mr. Myoui will be there to explain more.." she said as Mina turn away wanted to walk back to the office..

But suddenly I saw someone brags through the crowd and shouted..
"Myoui!!!" He is with black head.. a mask and all in black.. 
Mina stops as she looks to where the man come from.. I realize that he wants to do something to Mina..
I run to Mina as the man run closer to her.. with Knife...
Shit... I am almost late as I grab th knife on my hand.. with my blood start dripping..
He still trying to push me away while I am in pain holding that shit..
I build my streghth in my hand and push him back then I drop the knife.. and grab his collar with my left hand..
"Take.. Miss Myoui inside.. Now" I shouted as other guard protect Mina while I can hear her whining..
"Momo.. noooo...yaaaa Hirai Momo" she shouted as I can't feel my hand anymore..
"What do you want?" I as him as he punch my face..
I grab him and punch him back twirl his hand around and grab him..
"What the fuck you want? Why you want to hurt her?" I asked as the other guard came and hold him for me..
"Ask Mr. Myoui.. you guys son of bitch" he swore as he got drags by the guard..

"Momo, we will take care of him.. you should treat you hand" my senior come and give me a clothes.. I wrap it around my right palm while the blood is still dripping.. shit..
The reporter has been ask to get home after what happend..
I run in the company while I can see the penguin is scolding another guard..
"Stop, you can go back now.. I will take care of her" I said as they leave us..
"Yaaa you okay? You hand.... you face.. yaaaaa you crazy?" She started to cry..
"Mina.. ssssshhhhh.. don't cry.. you are thw CEO here why you create the image of the crybaby queen.." I said as she grabs her phone..
"Tzuyyuuuuuu... send someone.. Momo need to be treated" she calls Tzuyu again..
"Yaaa.. I am okay.. as long as you and the little baby is okay"

Mina's POV

I pull his ear and pulled him to the lift..
"Ahhhh ahh Mina.. Minaaa hurt" he whines
"Okay? Look at you hand.. stupid" I let him go as he hissed in pain..
We arrived at the office as we wait for Tzuyu or someone he send to come..
He looks at me who is pouting.. because he always hurt himself because of me.. why? Hmm..
"You look cute like that" he said as I glare at him
"Stop flirting" I said as he hold my face with his left hand..
"Penguin is so sensitiveee" he said as he pinched me..
"Let me go" I said as he doesn't move his hand..
I grab his hand and I bite it..
"Ahhh ahhh.. baby.. wait.. hurt.. kekeke.. Mina" I  tickle him with other hand as suddenly

"Guys, what is the emergency here?" I stop and look at the doorway.. Tzuyu and Sana come..
Sana runs to me as she checking on me..
"Ugh.. Mina are you okay.. who the fuck is that man?" She asked as Tzuyu check on Momo..
"I don't know" I said
"He said your dad name, Mina" Momo said as we all look at him..
"I asked him what dis he want.. he said as Mr. Myoui" he said as
"He is the fired employee before.. he has alot of debt to our company and he can't pay that.. so he want to harm us because we take his everything for paying his debt" dad enter the office and walk to me..

"Mina, you okay?" Dad asked as I nodded
"Baby... you okay?" My Mom brags in as she hugs me..
"I am okay thanks to Momo" I said as my parent smile at him..
"Thanks Momo" mom said
"Tzuyu, I will let you marry my daughter if you take care of this two for me" dad said as I look at dad..
"I mean Sana.. she is my daughter too now" he continue as everyone giggled..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...