Radiant

Mina's POV

Momo drives me to the company as I see the crowd again waiting for us.. but.. wait.. it is not waiting just for me maybe.. cause they are now introgating Tzuyu..
"I think.. you have to put on an act.. they must be thinking Tzuyu is here for disscussing about your marriage" Momo said.. as I nodded
Maybe.. why he is so quick witted..but for love things he is so stupid..
He gets out from the car and opening my door all the reporter now is staring at me..
Tzuyu walks to me as I walk towards him..
"Good morning, Mina" he said as I can see his annoyed face..
"Morning, Oppa" I smirk at him as he sighed..
He leans towards me and whisper..
"I am not good in acting.. you should help me.." he said as I giggle..

I link my hand on him as we walk through the crowd wanted to have a meeting..
"Mr. Chou are you here for disscussing the marriage date? Are you guys really dating? Ms. Myoui.. are you guys having a soon marriage?" The crowd keep throwing the question as Momo stay behind me..
Suddenly.. Tzuyu stops walking.. He turns back and look at the reporters..
"I am here.. for disscusing work matters..we are not planning a soon marriage.. but we are in a relationship.. so please...-" he said as I see him already got mad.. getting annoyed with the stupid question..

"Please support us and give us some privacy, Thank you" I said as Tzuyu looks at me..
"Control your emotion, Tzuyu" I said as he nodded.
"Okay, I will try" he said as he patt my back..
And we are on our way to the meeting room..
The directors and shareholder all is in the room waiting for us to come..
I walk to my seat.. with Momo beside me on my left.. and Tzuyu on my right..
"I don't like him" suddenly Momo leans towards me and place his hand on my thigh..
"Who?" I asked as he looks at Tzuyu..
"Why?" I continue to asked..
"I don't know I just don't like him.." he said as I let out a small giggled..

We start the meeting about the stocks.. making a decision as Tzuyu helps me to increase the stocks by being cooperating with me.. he will take the medical supplies from our company..
"I will take care of it soon.. I will send the document later for you.. thanks" Tzuyu said to me as he wanted to go back..
"Tzuyu Oppa, thank you" I hugs him as I want to make Momo jealous..
"Uhmm.. yeah Welcome Mina.. you can stop acting now.. it feels weird" Tzuyu said
"I know.. but I want to see Someone Jealous" I said as Tzuyu look at Momo..
We both look at him while he is clenching his fist..
"Mina, I think he will kill me.. are you guys dating?" Tzuyu asked
"Yes, we are" I said as Tzuyu nodded.

"I will excuse myself.. see you" Tzuyu said as he wanted to leave ..
"Wait Tzuyu" I said as I run to him and peck his cheeks.
"Yaaa.. are you crazy?" Tzuyu said as suddenly I felt my hand grabbed by someone.
I look at the person.. that is Momo he is glaring to Tzuyu..
"What?" I asked as suddenly
"Hello.. Mr. Myoui" Momo let my hands go and bow.
"Hello, Sir" Tzuyu bows too
"Dad" I greet him as he is smiling..
"You guys looks good together.. guess Mina like you so much.. Tzuyu.. I don't choose the wrong person" dad said
"Uhmn.. ye..yeah" Tzuyu said as Dad patt his shoulder..

"Momo, you should have give them a privacy sometimes, I believe Tzuyu can take care of her" dad said as Momo nodded..
"Yes, sir" he said..
"So, how is the meeting?" Dad asked me..
"Thanks to Oppa.. I did well" I said as  dad looks at Tzuyu..
"My son in law is so good at everything.. I am glad that my daughther have you.. I will wait for your decision to purpose her" dad said as I freeze..
"I don't want to get married this soon.." I said
"Why? Dad is old now.. want to see you get married and give me grandchildren" dad said as I look at Momo who looks to the ground.

"Dad, I have to go I am hungry.. will have a lunch" I said as I walk to Momo..
"Lets go" I whisper..
"Why don't you have lunch with Tzuyu?" Dad shouted as I stop..
"Huh? Oppa? Should we?" I put my act on again as Tzuyu bows to him and followed me..
We walk to the parking lot as Tzuyu whines.
"I am sick of acting the shit out" he said
"Should we have lunch with Sana?" I asked
"Good idea.. I haven't get to see her cause the damn reporter" he said
"So just join my car.." I said as he nodded..
Momo keep his annoyed face on as he drives us  to Sana's store..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...