Profligate

*MoHyo VS MiMo 👀*

Momo's POV

Soon after we arrived at home, Mina pulled me inside her place forcefully..
"Momo you sleep here tonight.. its an order" she said as she put off her coat while I am in a confused..
"Miss, Why?" I asked..
"I can't sleep.. please stay with me" she said as she grab my coat and pull it off from me.. she hook it up to the hooker and walk back to me..
"Let's sleep" she said as she grab my hand and pull me to the bed..
"But.. Miss" I said as she pushed me lie on the bed..
"No.  But.." she said as she grab the blanket and pull it covering our body..

Then she grab my right arm and put her head on it... she wraps her hand on my waist and leans to my chest..
"I am selfish... I just realise that.. I am just like dad.. but I will promise you.. I will change it for us .. just wait a little more Momo" she said as she looks at me..
"Miss this is not right.. I should go back to my place" I said..
"Why? You already sleep here alot of the time" she said as I pulled my hand away from her and get up..
"I should go back.. Miss.. I am sorry.. I am just your personal assistant" I said as I get up from bed and wanted to walk out the room but..

She runs to me and hugs me from back tight..
"Don't leave me.. Momo.. please..." she said as I heard her cracking voice.. I turn around and looks at her.. she is crying..
"Miss, why are you crying?" I asked as I cupped my hand on her and wipe away her tears..
"Momo.. I love you... don't leave me like that jerk.. I beg for you" she said as my heart stop for awhile... she really fall in love with me? Why?..
"But Miss.. I can't return your feelings.. I-" she grabs me tight and hugs me again..
"I know.. but please just stay with me.. that is enough for me" she said..
"O..okay" I said as I followed her to bed and we both cuddled until we fall a sleep..

Mina's POV

I wake up in his arm.. I don't want to get up.. I want to stay like this with him.. I look at him.. and lock our lips together while he is still sleeping.. but suddenly he grab my waist and kissed me back...
"Good morning" I said as he smile..
"Morning, Miss Myoui" he said as we get up..
"Today is the last day of training.. tomorrow you will have your decralation, Miss" he said as I nodded..
"Be ready too for protecting me" I said as he nodded and smile at me..

"After a bath, please come back here.. lets have a breakfast together" I said to him as he nodded..
I prepare the breakfast after I get shower.. I am thinking.. for what would I do with my feelings and that Momo.. how can he loves someone else and sleep with me like he likes me that much.. I felt like I got deceive by my own feelings...but still I can't hate that pervert ever..

He came back to my place and we have a breakfast together.. then we gettinf ready to the office for the last training day of me.. I am so lazy for that.. but thanks to Momo he takes care of me well so I can catch up with company things... eventhough I am so streess being here.. I am glad I met him in the end..
"This is the farther information of company's stock..it is decrease a little bit more again from last month.. so I think it would be better if we cooperate with more company.. maybe hospital? Or a pharmaceutical company?" Momo said as I get up from my seat and walk to him.

"Which you think is the best?" I asked him..
"Both.. we can gain a trust from that two kind of company if we provide them a good guarantee back for their own profit" he fluently explain..
I place my hand on his chest and look at him..
"You are so good at handling things.. what if.. you take my place instead of me?" I said as he lookd startled.
"No, miss how can I.. I am not dare to do that" he said..
"Haha.. I am kidding, so the conclusion is.. I need you always to be with me.. cause it is just you who can help me with everything and also with my feelings" I said as he stare at me blankly..

Why he is still this handsome when he look dumb.. too handsome to be my prince.. can't even think straight.. I love him this much.. Mina you must be under his spell..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...