Engaging

Mina's POV

Yes.. thats works.. what just I do? Hmm.. I put laxative in Momo's drink.. so he will have an upset stomach.. all day.. great.. I can go away from here so I can meet Chaeng Oppa..
I grab the car keys as I drive to Sana's coffee shop.. yes Sana own a coffee shop.. luckily Chaeng oppa come there showing up.. so Sana tell me to rush there.. but I have been late for an hour.. maybe.. hope that he still there..

Momo's POV

Oh my god.. what the hell is going on inside me?..
I am now shitting on the toilet.. hurt so damn much.. I try to remember what I just eat before.. hmm nothing really.. I eat everything but I never get my stomach upset like this..
This will be a long day I stay here.. but... wait.. Mina?
I grab my phone and check on the CCTV that connected to my phone.. she is not in the living room.. not in her room.. no shit.. I have to go and find her.. or I will get fire.. shit.. she takes the chance..
I clean up myself.. as I get out from the toiletm. Searching foe the car key.. but damn it.. I felt my stomach wanna explode again.. I run back to the toilet..
Again shitting..damn Momo.. why must at this time?..

I called my bestfriend for help as he is a doctor..
"Yaaa.. Yoo Jeongyeon.. I have an upset stomach and I have to work.. how can I stop shitting this shit out" I said.
"The hell bro.. what did you eat?"
"I don't know..... but wait.. the tea.. did she put something like laxative on my tea" I mumbles
"What are you saying? Momo I am busy"
"Wait.. tell me what to do if I accidently drink laxative"
"I don't really know that.. try to clean your stomach with milk"
"You are doctor.. how come you don't know.. I am a new doctor brat..hung up I am busy"  he said as he hung up..
Shit... I get up and again clean myself.. go to her kitchen and search for a milk..

I gulp on it all.. two bottles are enough..she took off with car so.. yeah I have to use my car.. luckily Mr.Myoui gave me a car..
I go to my room and grab mu car key.. feeling better with the milk.. I rush to where Mina is.. how can I know? I put the GPS on her phone.. that is what they taught me.. I followed the way to Her..

Mina's POV

I park my car around Sana's neighbourhood.. and walks to her coffee shop.. on my way.. Sana call me but I didn't answer it as I am in front of her shop.. I am being excited but I stop walking to the shop as I see Chaeng Oppa is kissing anothee girl.. and Sana is going out her store seeing that things happened in front of my eyes too..
Oppa.. why you do this to me? Really? I have wait for this long and come back just to see you with another girl?
"Oppaa" I called him as Chaeng turn to look at me breaking off their lips..
"You know her, Oppa?" The girl asked him while he is looking at me..
"Hmm.. yeah.. can you wait for me in the car?" Chaeng said as the girl left us..
He walks towards me..
"Mina.. how have you been?" He askedm
"As you see.. guess.. you forget about us?" I said.
"I don't.. but Mina.. I wait too long.. I felt so lonely" he said.
"Too long? So why I am here still waiting for you? You just gone without any news.. but I am still here waiting for you" I started to cry..
"Mina.. I am sorry.. but we already end.. I have a fiancee now.. we are getting married soon.." He said but I just look at him crying..
"I am sorry Mina.. I have to go" he said as he walks away..

I turned away as Sana called me..
"Minaaa" she shouted as I walks towards my car but I bump into someone..
I look up to his face.. it is Momo..

Momo's POV

She bumps on my chest didn't even aware that it is me.. she looks at me as I found out she is crying..
"Miss" I called her but suddenly she wrap her hand on my waist leaning on my chest and cry..
Her friend is looking at us sighing..
I wanted to calm her down as I lift my hand ready to tap her back.. but..........

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...