Brick House

Mina's POV

Thanks to my brain.. I learn things faster than I thought.. so I don't have to get home late.. I wanted to meet my friends after work but I think I can't because of Momo.. he will always be around of me.. don't have any privacy? Hmm.. I will just asked then to come and visit me at my apartment later..
"Miss.. you haven't have your dinner.. Should I send you to somewhere to eat?" He asked as I am playing my phone..
"Hmm.. yeah maybe.. I am hungry" I said.
"Where would you like to go?" He asked.
"Any idea?" I asked him back..
"There is one Jokbal's house that is recomended" he said
"Then go there" I said as he drive me there..

I sit on the table at that restaurant and ordering my food but he is standing that way looking at me..
"Yaa.. sit and eat with me" I shouted at him as he nodded.
"Thank you miss" he said and I ask him to order.
"I will pay with my own Money miss.. causd I eat so much" he said
"No.. eat as much as you want.. I will pay" I said as he smile..
He can smile too? Not that creepy smirk? He looks cute like that..
Soon after the food serves I dig in my food.. as he did too.. we both eat so much..
"You like it?" I asked.
"Yes.. Miss.. my favourite" he said
"I feed you.. so you should listen to me well" I said as he nodded.. why he is so obidient now..
I can't understand him.. he is creepy weird man I ever met..but that makes me curious about him more..

We get back the apartment to have a rest.. I see that man walking inside his place and looks exhausted from todays works also I fed him so much.. then he can't distrub me and myself later..
I decided to cleaned up myself and call Sana to my place then we will hang out.. I bet he will be sleeping soundly after this tired day..

Momo's POV

I wash Mina's shirt and dry it on my laundry machine.. while I have a rest of myself waiting the laundry done.. I go to bathroom and clean myself.. put on my casual tee and boxer also short pants .. then walk to the CCTV room again checking on that girl.. she is in the bathroom? I can't see her.. but the bathroom light is on.. so yeah she is in there.. I get to the laundry room as the laundry done.. I flipped it and put it on the paper bag..
I walk out my room and open her room with my VIP card..
Getting in her room.. it is dark.. why she is not even turning the light on?
Soon after I close her room door.. she comes out from bathroom.. damn.. again... naked..
I stayed at the corner and watch that beautiful creature wandering around..

She dry her milky soft skin with her towel.. making me gulp looking at every curves of her body.. she walks to the wardrobe and take out her panties and her oversize tee.. why she always only wear those for sleep.. too much too handle to see her like that..
She sits on the edge of the bed and putting on her panties.. ouhh.. so sexy.. I can see her naked boobs there is waiting me to touch its.. wanted to squezee it hard.. I felt my pants getting tighten..drooling for what I see.. this might be wrong.. but what can I do.. I can't hold myself.. she is putting on her shirt.. oh damn no.. I just wanna to pull it off again and fuck her out..damn Myoui Mina.. I can't stand it anymore..

Mina's POV

I done dressing myself feeling so tired but I want to talk to my bestfriend.. so I get up and take my phone.. wanted to call Sana but..
"Ms.Myoui" someone called me as I turned back..
"Momo.. shit.. I said Knock before you come him.. you brat" I said as I jump to my bed grabbing my blanket and cover up my body even I wear a tee and panties.. still he is a pervert..
"I just want to come and give this back for you.. Miss" he walks from that dark corner showing his shadows
"Could you please turn on the lights and go out.. just put the shirt there" I said as I see his shadows keeps approaching me..
"I don't think I need to turn on that light" he said as he stand in front of me now.. looking at me with that eyes..
"You.. make me so hard.. Miss.. so please take care of me" he said as he pulled off his shirt.. showing me that strong abs.. in that big built body.. I stare at him.. making me gulp.. he is so hot.. showing his body line.. and that V line between his abs and his friends..I am sweating..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*update again cause.. its MiMo day* ❤

 its MiMo day* ❤