Gorgeous

Momo's POV

She suddenly kiss me after I heated up the tense cause I am so angry..
"But you know.. what you did to me slowly making me want to have you all my life? I don't know why.." she said as I don't even understand what she said..
"You have me all your life.. cause I work for you all my life..until then my Child will do the same.. this things won't end" I said to her..
"It will change.. just watch what will I do" she said as she pulling me to the lift and get up to our place..
"I will help you to get out from this jail if you want..so you help me too.. get out from this shit" she said
"Miss.. what do you mean?" I asked
"I live under the jail of Dad.. you know that.. I don't even have my own life.. dad is too much" she said..

"You don't want to be in here until you die right? Working like a dog? I will help you.. then you just need to follow my game" she said
"Miss.. what are you talking about?" I asked
"Just play with me.. you will know it later.. goodnight" she said as we arrived at our place.. she get in her place as I get in mine.

I like to be here.. but I don't want to work all my life here.. like dad.. really the world is just stuck on this company.. all his life.. again to me? Then my child? This place is so creepy to be with.. I am grateful to have a great life because of their family.. but.. I don't want always stuck here as dad do.. never know that the girl felt the same.. of her super protective dad..now she is planning something.. will get me out here? What is that supposed to mean? I don't know what that girl think about.. I will just followed her.. maybe she will get me out of here..

Mina's POV

I have a really good idea.. but I will wait until I take dad place.. I will make him startled.. I hate it when he controll everything on me.. I can't even have a normal life like people.. always just do what he want.. now I know that Momo doesn't want to be here all his like working like a dog too.. I will change everyting..I need to claimed back my freedom..

*morning*

I got the call from Sana as I wake up and answer her..
"Minaaa minaaariii..."
"Hmmmmm?"
"You haven't get up? Get up..."
"Whyy?"
"Remember today is weekend.. me and Tzuyu is in front of your apartment"
"Huh? Wait"
I hang up and I grab my pants also get dress well and go to the door..
They are here..I Open the door as Sana hugs me tight..
"Ugh.. penguin I miss you" she said as Tzuyu holding something and shows me..
"Breakfast?" Tzuyu said as I giggled.

"You guys know me so well" I said as I let them get in my place..
They prepare the food they bought as I go to bathroom and take a bath..
Then I get to the living room while Sana and Tzuyu already waiting for me.
"Weekend is heaven" I said as Sana laughed.
"Yeah.. both you and Tzuyu is busy.. not even a day we can spent together.." Sana said
"You spend all night with me baby" Tzuyu said to Sana as she blushed..
"Hmmm... what is happening here" I teass them as they just get into a awkward situation.
"Nothing.. by the way.. let's eat" Tzuyu said as we want to start the breakfast but I remember Momo.. suddenly..

"Guys, since the food is too much.. can we just share it with my neighbour?" I said as Sana smile.
"Who is thay Mina? Seems like he is great making you remember to share meals with him" Sana said
"Let's do that.. we have alot of food here.. it is a waste if we don't finish it" Tzuyu said
I grab my phone and text Momo..

Mina: yaa.. get your ass here.. now!
Momo: yes miss

He reply right away as he get in my place making Tzuyu and Sana in confused..
"How can he get in by himself" Sana asked.
"Remember he is my bodyguard too" I said
"So he live nextdoor?" Tzuyu asked
"Yes, Miss.. why did you asked for me" he said as I tap the place beside me.
"Sit here.. have a breakfast with us" I said as he looks confused but just sit beside me.
"Guys.. have I introduce him?" I asked.
"I know him already.. he is Momo" Sana said
"I am Hirai Momo.. Miss.Myoui personal assistant nice to meet you.." he said as Tzuyu is observing him..
"Ummm.. you.. Momo.. please take care of Mina well..and us.." Tzuyu said as he bow to Tzuyu
"Yes.. Mr.Chou.. I will" he said as I startled how can he know Tzuyu first name.
"How did you know my name?" Tzuyu asked

"I learn about Miss Myoui closest friend identity for the best.. when I get trained" he said as I pat his thigh..
"Hehe guys.. you know my dad.. so now let's eat" I said as Momo look at me.. I just realize that I place my hand on him.
I pull off as I started to dig in my meals..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...