Chapter 2

Jersey

I was currently packing my stuff because I got adopted by a girl named Lisa . She was lightskin and had on all Gucci . She was very pretty and nice , she told me about her life and her other adopted son 'Jahseh' he sounded like a asshole but I guess I can't say much because I've never met him . My thoughts were interrupted when Aria walked in the room with the saddest look on her face.

"You're really leaving?" She asked me on the verge of tears .

"I mean I guess so , they told me to pack this morning and I'll be out of here by 3 ." I said.

Aria ran over to me and hugged me .

"I'm happy for you but I'm gonna miss you bitch" She said crying .

"I promise I'm gonna come back and visit you all the time , you were here for me when no one else was , I'll never forget you ." I said getting sad . I haven't cried ever since I ran from home. I guess it was just hard for me to care about certain shit .

"It's hard to forget a bitch like me anyways ." She joked flipping her hair , we both laughed lightening the mood .

"What do you think it's gonna be like" She asked me

"I don't know , she seemed nice and she said she already had an adopted son , she also got money so I think imma be fine" I said shrugging my shoulders .

"Ooouu okayy ! I really hope you have fun there Jersey" She said getting sad again .

"I will ok? Now get the fuck outta my room so I can finish packing with ya sap ass ." I said as we both laughed . Man imma miss her .

I don't really want to go , my life always been here with Aria. It feels like I'm betraying her , I know she's happy for me but it just didn't feel right . I lowkey wished that we would just grow out of the system and live together, but I guess things had to change. I got finished packing shortly because I didn't have much . I just sat on my bed in the room and turned on the small tv .

3 hours later

I was interrupted by Gina (lady up front) coming into the room. "Lisa is here sweetie . Are you ready?" She asked .

"Yeah" I said grabbing my little suitcase.

I walked out to see Lisa with a big smile on her face. She greeted me and we walked outside , she had a very nice bmw . We got in and talked .

"When we get home just ignore Jahseh , he doesn't really like people . Anyway , you can take the guest room , we'll decorate it later ." She said .

"Okay" I replied .

"And Jersey please be free to tell me anything , I know you don't really know me but I promise to always protect you . If someone has a problem with you they have a problem with me periodddtt." She said making both of us laugh .

"Got it Lisa" I said still laughing .

"When you get comfortable you can call me mom , I don't like my name , it sounds like a old white women ." We started laughing again .

A few minutes later we arrived at her house , it looked like a mansion . It had big windows and  2 garages. It seemed to good to be true . Coming from Baltimore I've never seen shit like this , so it kinda felt like a fairytale.

"This is home" She said in excitement .

"Your home is beautiful" I said in amazement.