Chapter 37

It's winter break so you know what's going onnnn😌

What's y'all favorite song off of skins btw?

Mine personally are Woah (mind in awe) , I don't let go, and What are you so afraid of.
————————————————————-
                                Jahseh

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked over at Jersey. I palmed her face as I kissed her on the forehead , I slowly got out of bed making sure I wouldn't wake her up. I got back dressed in my clothes and grabbed Jersey's car keys from her purse. I might have been in Jail for 2 years but I still knows how much she likes those nasty ass burritos from McDonald's.

I walked towards the door as I slowly turned the handle. I walked out of the door closing it slightly as I proceeded to walk in the hallway. As I walked I thought of what Jersey said last night about finding Geneva.

I will admit, I feel bad giving her to the gang knowing what they're capable of. That is Jahier's aunt and Jersey's sister. Would've been mine as well but gladly Cameron left and never came back.

Me and Geneva been through are shit but I would never intentionally want to hurt her. I knew she would never hurt Jahier either. Meh... maybe I should help Jersey after all.

I walked down the parking lot as my eyes searched for Jersey's car. Maybe I should give her back that damn blue Lamborghini, shit was expensive. My eyes locked on her car as I walked towards it getting in. As I got in I see two car seats in the back. I forgot the other ones name to be honest.

I started the engine as I checked my phone to be revealed to thousands of messages and "Welcome home" posts from my supporters , I love them more than I love myself. Sometimes I think I don't even deserve them.

I put the stick shift in reverse as I pressed on the driving petal (ion know what it's called leave me lone 😕 ) As soon as I know it I fly back and hit someone's car.

"Fuck."

10 minutes later

I finally made it to McDonald's but seen they were working on the fucking drive thru. I hate going in. I parked the car as I got out and walked in. I opened the door as my nose was exposed to the smells of burgers and fries. Who the fuck eats this shit? I walked to the front as the girl started to talk.

"How can I help you today?" She said with attitude. It's not my fault you 60 and work at McDonald's for a living .. the fuck.

"Can I get two burritos." I said as she tapped the screen.

"Those shits are disgusting" She muttered under her breath.

"And nobody asked for your disgusting ass opinion." I said as she looked up at me like she was gonna kill me or something.

"Can someone else work on cashier?!" She yelled as I started to get fed up with this whole situation.

"Bitch just get my FOOOOD!" I yelled as I started to lose my temper.

This is why I don't fucking go in.

Jersey

I turned over as I noticed Jahseh wasn't next to me. I quickly got up as I panicked to look around. No one was here. I noticed his clothes and my keys were gone so obviously he must've went out to get something. I calmed down as I sent him a text.

Me: Where did you go?  8:46 am

Jahseh💛: McDonald's . 8:48 am