Chapter 42

Wook at how adorable I am🙂

Yall can't kill me righh? 🥴😕
________________________________

                                   Jersey

I sat in the living room of my condo with Jahier and Sawyer as they played. I just stared at the wall , it reminded me of my emptiness.

"Mommy come pway wif us!" Jahier yelled as I turned to look over at him.

"No." I replied as I looked back over to the wall. It felt like I lost a piece of myself, when I looked at them I saw Ski, we raised them together.

"Dada would." Sawyer said lowly.

"Well he's not fucking here. Grow up." I said.

"Jersey chill the fuck out." My dad said as he came over to me from sitting on the kitchen stool.

"I understand you lost an important person but these kids look up to you now. They lost someone too." He said pointing to them as I immediately felt guilty. I got up walking to Jahier and Sawyer and sat down.

"Mommy's sorry guys." I said as Sawyer looked up to me. He looked exactly like him.

"It's okway mama." Sawyer said as he handed me a lego person.

"What are you guys playi-" I said but got cut off by my phone ringing. "Hold on." I said to them as I walked back over to my phone. I didn't really feel like talking to anybody but it was the hospital.

"Ms. Jackson?" The lady said. I'm glad I didn't change my last name. Gladwin wasn't cutting it.

"Speaking." I said.

"Please, hurry to the hospital. Your husband he's .. alive." The lady said as my face scrunched up confused, but then I remembered the argument we had about the birth, if we didn't put him down as my husband he wouldn't be a emergency contact for Sawyer.

Once I got what she meant my whole body went stiff dropping my phone. I snapped back to reality as I quickly grabbed my coat and my purse. I ran to Jahier and Sawyer picking both of them up and on my hip. The lady was probably still on the line but I really didn't care.

"DAD COME ON!" I yelled as he grabbed his keys following me confused. We ran to the elevator and clicked garage.

"What's going on?" He said.

"Stokeley's alive." I said as his face turned shocked.

"But he was dead." My dad said.

"Exactly." I replied. The elevator doors opened as the fall weather hit me. We both ran out of the elevator and to his car. I opened the back doors sitting down with Jahier and Sawyer on my lap. Their car seats weren't in here and I wasn't gonna have their heads bobbing back here. Then I remembered something... Jahseh.

"Fuck, dad can I see your phone?" I said as he handed it to me.

"Don't go through messages. You might pass something you don't wanna see." He said as he started the ignition.

"Ew." I replied as I clicked phone. I dialed Jahseh's number and he picked up shortly.

"Ay, why the fuck you calling me?" Jahseh said.

"It's Jersey. Hurry to the hospital like now." I said.

"Why? Is Jahier okay?" He responded.

"He's fine. It's stokeley, he's alive." I said.

*boop* *boop* *boop*

I hate when he does that shit, but I know he's on his way. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the hospital. My dad quickly found parking as we hopped out.