Chapter 24

2 months later

                                    Jersey

"Ma'am my order was wrong." The customer said as she gave me her receipt.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll correct this. Would you like anything for free?"I said looking at the receipt.

"Oh a vanilla milkshake." She said .

"No problemmm." I said with a smile as I corrected her order on the cash register.

I worked at Chick fil a so I could pay Kayla her rent, well I didn't have to but I was gonna go insane staying in a house all day. So I got a job. I was still on online school, I couldn't wait until I could have a fresh new year at my new school. I only had senior year left so I was gonna make sure I didn't play games like I did this year. I didn't really have time to concentrate on anything else.

Kaylie came up to the front giving the customer her new order. She looked at me a smiled shaking her head.

"Girl you gotta go home and get some rest. You've been working extra hours with two extra people on you." She said as I laughed. I was 8 months and miserable.

"No I shouldn't, I need this money lee. I need to find a apartment as well." I said as I walked to the janitor closet with her following my tracks.

"Jersey you're about to give birth. To not one but two big headed ass babies." She said as we both started to bust out laughing.

"Come on you gotta loosen up. We should go to this rolling loud thing. Hella artists are gonna perform."She said with a smile trying to convince me.

"Well.. how much are the tickets?" I said and she frowned.

"It's all on me." She said making me smile.

"Ok then. When is it?" I said.

"Tomorrow." She said.

"Wha-" She cut me off.

"Shut up! Just clock out I'll take the rest of your hours. Get some sleep and I'll be there to pick you up around 12!" She said give me a smile as I nodded.

"Thank you so much Kaylie." I said giving her a hug.

"You deserve it witcho hard working, pregnant wit two different daddies, online schooler, lives wit her cousin, starting a new school headass." She said as I started to wheeze.

"Well everything's out the bag now ain't it?" I said sarcastically as she patted me on the back.

I took off my apron and went to the bathroom wobbling at little because of how big my stomach was. I was so ready to meet them . Mommy's little boys. I haven't talked to Jahseh or Stokeley to even tell them though.

I blocked them on everything. I even deleted Instagram off of my phone. The only person I've talked to that was back at home was mom.. well Lisa, I guess she isn't "mom" anymore. She usually just checks up on me but she stopped a couple weeks ago.

I walked over to the sink as I got a pain in my stomach.

"Ooooo." I said trying to maintain it as I held the bottom.

I always got little pains here and then. Every time they moved it felt like they were relocating my guts. It's like they were always fighting. Just like their dads. I don't know how I would deal with them always fighting. I don't know how I'm going to live with two boys period.. but I know I can get through this.

I walked out of the bathroom getting into my Nissan Altima, Kayla helped out with it. I needed a car so I could get around places. I was out looking for apartments mostly now. I already had enough money saved up. I still had stokeley's card information so I took out 10,000. Fuck him.

10 minutes later

I walked into the house and set down my keys.

"Kayla! You home?!" I yelled as I took my shoes off rubbing my swollen feet.

"Yeah! You need anything?!" She yelled back from her room.

"Can we watch some movies!" I said as she walked downstairs.

"Ooouuu yeah something scary!" She said walking into the kitchen getting some snacks from the cabinet. Kayla never told me where she worked. She had bandannas and guns in her room. She even sleeps with stacks of money on her nightstand so I'm guessing she has some criminal activity going on.

But I mind my business and still pay my side of the rent. That's another reason why I had to get a apartment. My kids already have crazy ass fathers..they don't need to be around guns and gang violence.

We walked over to the couch and sat down as she walked up to the dvd looking through cds.

"Ooouuu yeahhh lets watch the conjuring." She said looking back at me with a smile as I rolled my eyes.

"Kayla we watched that like a thousand times." I said.

"And we fenna watch it another thousands times when my cousins get here." She said sitting back down with me as I shook my head chuckling.

"Oh yeah zee I'm probably not gonna be here tomorrow. My boyfriends performing at rolling loud." She said as she ate a cookie.

"Oh wowww, how did you meet this 'guy'?" I said as she blushed.

"Gang shit." She said as she smiled looking down playing with her fingers. I could tell she really liked this guy. I've never seen her like this before..like ever.

"Awwwee what's his name?" I said playfully punching her shoulder.

"His name is Jahseh but everyone calls him X." She said still looking down.

I looked at her in shock. Oh fuck. I never told her who my baby daddies were because I really wanted a fresh new start. I didn't wanna hurt her but I knew that was gonna affect me in the long run. Tomorrow's gonna be fun huh?

_____________________________
I noticed I never tell y'all to vote😭

WELL VOTE 🗳!

~Myniah🌚❤️~