Chapter 12

"Leave my roooom🎶🎶" I cannnooott😂😂😂
Shawty wasn't realizing she was a hoe💀
————————————————————————
                                    Jahseh

I woke up by hearing banging on the door.

"Jahsehhhh!!Why is this door locked?!" She said yelling through the door.

"Fuck Jersey..jerseyyy" I whispered as I shaked her . She slowly up her eyes but they widened once she heard mom.

"Get in the fucking closet!" I loud whispered and she ran into there.

"What mom!" I yelled groaning acting like I just woke up.

"Where's Jersey? Remember I told you we have to enroll her at your school today!" She yelled.

"UNLOCK THIS FUCKING DOOR DAMN!" She yelled getting angry. I ran over to the door unlocking it and she walked in looking around .

"Mom why the fuck would she be in here?"I said rolling my eyes. Too distract her from looking in the closet.

"Because she isn't anywhere else in the house and she is always here in the morning." She said as she started to panic.

"Oh my god she went out with stokeley last night." She said running out of the room.

"Jersey go the fuck downstairs! Hurry" I whispered yelled she ran downstairs while I went down as well.

"Mom she was in the downstairs bathroom!" I yelled. She came downstairs and hugged Jersey.

"Girl I knew you heard me yelling and banging! I was about to fuck stokeley up." She said holding her chest outta breath as me and Jersey laughed.

"Anyway go get dressed we gotta go enroll you and I wanna make sure you have every class with Jahseh." She said turning around. Shit I forgot school started in three days. It's like she ran that school. Since I was famous they did everything she asked, she had a reputation as well because she has her own business throughout the world.

"Will do." Jersey said going up the stairs. I walked over to the kitchen where mom was.

"Why she gotta be in every class I'm in?" I asked her.

"Because that's a whole new school for her and she needs someone to show her around." She said.

"Okay" I said walking up the stairs and into my room. I don't think that was a very good idea but I wasn't tryna get punched in the chest again.

                                     Jersey

I forgot I was enrolling today, I headed to my room looking in my dresser. I decided to wear the Gucci outfit mom got me. That girl loved designer to death I swear. I went to the bathroom putting a part of my hair up in a bun and leaving the rest down. After I was done I sat and waited until mom came down.

"You're wearing the outfit I picked out for youuuuu!" She said smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta take a picture, get up!" She said looking in her purse for her phone.

"Mom for what-" She cut me off .

"GET UP!" She said louder as I got up getting my purse off of the coffee table. I posed as she tapped away on her phone.