Chapter 13

Every time this nigga say "ayee" in the beginning I start btfu😭.
This my second favorite song of his, the first one being Vice City.

—————————————————————
3 days later

                                Jersey

"Jersey get up! It's time for school!" Mom yelled. Today I was literally a nervous wreck. What were people gonna think of me? Maybe I should just avoid, Everyone . I got up quickly and walked over to the bathroom .

"I'm up!" I yelled back.

"Okay! Jah's taking you , I'm going to work!" She yelled.

I walked back out to my dresser getting the clothes out that I wanted . Then I hopped in the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out and did my hair.

(@ amourjayda plays Jersey)

I walked out of my bathroom and put my phone in my bag along with some other things. It was 6:45am so it was time to go . I walked to Jahseh's room because he's driving us.

"Jahseh come on!" I yelled at his door he opened it and looked me up and down.

"We leaving once you put a sweatshirt on." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Then guess who's missing they first day." I said walking back to my room.

"Oh my goddd fine whatever just get ya ass over here." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled and we walked downstairs and out of the door getting into the car.

"Imma give you some rules." Jahseh said as he turned the steering wheel.

"Rules? Boy bye." I said rolling my eyes. He continued to look at me which made me give in .

"What are they?" I said and he smiled.

"Number 1 you can not look at any other nigga . Number 2 you can't get mad if girls around me cause they mad crazy. Number 3 No talking to Stokeley." He said still smiling.

"Jahseh really Stokeley's just my best friend I'm going to talk to him no matter what." I said.

"No the fuck you're not." He said with a frown on his face.

"Imma make you guys forgive each other because this is ridiculous. You guys love each other like blood brothers. You're making me feel bad that I got in the way of that." I said looking out of the window. He scuffed .

"Ard.. you can talk to him but I'm not and that's final." He said doing another turn.

"Ok dad." I joked as we both laughed.