Chapter 43

Cleo can get this work anydayyy🥴😍.

Jersey and Ski cute idc idc idc. 🥰

I'm surprised nobody peeped it😭
———————————————————

Jersey

I opened the refrigerator taking out some eggs. I cracked them on the side of the bowl and disposed the shells. I stirred them together and also put salt and pepper in the mix. I then poured them in the pan as they sizzled.

"We don't get any details?" Aria said as Geneva laughed.

"Righttt." Geneva added on as I laughed.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said as they looked at each other.

"You over here smiling AND making breakfast. That's how good dick get you." Susan said as we all laughed.

"Well that's personal." I said as I smiled turning around scrambling the eggs.

"Whateverrr. But guys we have to go somewhere around Arizona !" Susan said as we all scuffed.

"Bitch you always the one on this Dora the explorer shit." Kayla said as we all laughed except Susan.

"Come onnn. There's a man strip club right around from here." She said as we all looked at each other.

"If y'all down, I'm down." I said shrugging.

"I meannn. I need some dick anyways." Geneva said.

"Really? I would've thought you sucked Jahseh's already." I said as everyone busted out laughing.

"Oh shittt." Toni laughed as she typed on her phone.

"Shut the fuck up!" Geneva yelled as I teared.

"Ok ok ok, I'm sorry." I said as I wiped the corners of my eye.

We all got wayyy closer. I liked how life was turning out to be, I was surrounded by people who loved me. We literally all lived in the same neighborhood. Kayla lived with Aria and Toni. Geneva lived with Susan. Jahseh lived with Ski.

My mom (Lisa) and dad lived with each other, but they promised not to get married so Geneva and Jahseh wouldn't be step brother and sister. I lived by myself with Jahier and Sawyer. Their was new construction so why not fill all of our asses in?

"Mamaaa!" Jahier yelled as he stumbled towards me.

"Goodmorning babyy!" I said picking him up and putting him on my hip as he smiled.

"Hai auntie nev!" Jahier said to Geneva and she smiled as well.

"What do you wanna do today?" I said to him as he wiped his eyes.

"Dada." He said. I rolled my eyes then nodded. I let him down as he ran to Geneva.

"Sooo, we're going?" Susan said as I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Who's gonna watch Jahier and Sawyer?" Geneva said as she pinched Jahier's cheeks.

"I think Ski and Jah have a show today so, I'll just dropped them off at dad's." I said as she nodded.

9 hours later

Jahseh

"Mama raised a soldier,Not no bitch, not no bitch, yuh, Mama raised a soldier, Not no bitch, not no bitch, uh, Mama raised a soldier
Not no bitch, not no bitch, uh, Mama raised a soldier , Not no bitch, not no bitch!" I screamed on stage and jumped as Ski did too.

"R.I.P. my Zoe, ayy , R.I.P. my Zoe, okay, R.I.P. my Zoe, ayy, R.I.P. my Zoe, okay, R.I.P. my Zoe, yuh, R.I.P. my Zoe, okay, R.I.P my soul!" I screamed.

"Ay, my who?" Ski said as we laughed.

"Came from the dirt, you can't hit my purp
Said my diamonds wetter than some sweat, absurd, Gold up on my wrist's lookin' sunny, Big Bird, Hit 'em with the, hit 'em with the numbers like a nerd, Ayy, let's slide sixth wall, I'm tied, Call my pockets knotty 'cause they sloppy, oh, my, I could be Xzibit, might pimp my ride, Wet pleasure rather pay the Rafs, like Christ, Hit my bitch like Bruno, uh, Get a bitch wet, no Juno, uh, Put it in her mouth like Uno, uh, Chest, all Polo like "Kudos!", ayy, Dog-ass nigga like Cujo, uh, Face card bad who you know, ayy, She all wet like fructose, ayy
Diamonds on like they cheat codes, ayy." Ski rapped as I did also with him. Ski was always a better lyricist than me. Ski stopped jumping as he breathed heavily.

"Ay, y'all we gotta get this fuck nigga off stage before he die again and shit." I said as the crowd laughed including Ski.

"Thank you guys for coming tonight! We love each and everyone one of you!" I said as the crowd cheered.

Me and Ski walked off into the back as we did our handshake.

"You tryna go somewhere after this vro?" I said as he took a drink of his water and quickly shaking his head.

"Nah, imma go check on Jersey." He said as he put his water back in his bag.

"...y'all fucking?" I said as he laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Jah." He said as I smiled.

"Ohhhh y'all fucking?!" I said as I jumped he pushed me aside and walked to the back room.

"That pussy good ain't it?!" I yelled as he shut his door. Man whatever.

Jersey

"Ayeee!" I yelled as Geneva twerked on me. We decided to go to a club instead since I didn't wanna get fucked up by Ski for getting humped on.

I looked over to see Susan grinding on some guy. I tapped on Geneva and pointed to them as we both laughed.

"OH YEAH SUSAN!" Geneva yelled as she cupped her mouth to make it louder. Geneva looked at something else and quickly tapped me. I saw Kayla and Aria making out.

"I knew Kayla was gay!" She yelled over the music as I laughed. I guess we all kinda knew. Toni just sat cheering on Susan with a bottle in her hand.

I got a text on my phone.

Ski🥰
iMessage
Now

I quickly tapped it knowing he was probably down with his show and back at his house.

Ski🥰: Ya car not parked out front. Wya?

Me: Sorry, I went out with the girls to the club 😩.

Ski🥰: Fuck you at the club for?

Me: To have fun💁🏽‍♀️.

Ski🥰: I'm coming to get you.

I closed my phone as I blushed, it's cute when he gets protective. I tapped Geneva letting her know I was about to leave, she nodded as she kept dancing.

After about 8 minutes I got a text from Stokeley saying he was parked out front. I didn't have a problem with leaving since I missed him anyway.

I opened the door and got in the car as I hugged him sniffing his scent. He laughed as I laid on his chest.

"You aight?" He said as he ran his fingers through my hair kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, I just missed you." I said bringing my head back up as my body relaxed.

"I missed you too zee." He said as he pulled off.

"Can we actually go to McDonald's." I said as he scuffed.

"Not those goddamn burritos." He said as I laughed.

"Pleaseee." I begged as he eventually nodded.

"Fine." He said as I did a little dance.
—————————————————————
~Myniah~