Chapter 9

3 weeks later

Jahseh

After visiting Jersey multiple times in the hospital it was finally time to take her home. I would ask for head from Geneva now and then but it wasn't nun. I was helping her up from her bed as she stumbled.

"Jahseh really thanks for everything , ion think I could've done all this with out you." She thanked me.

"What you mean?" I asked confused

"I had something to look forward to" She said smirking at me.

"Oh-ohhhhh" I said as we started busting out laughing. I still haven't told her about me thinking that we should end it , but I had to break it to her now or then.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as she tried to walk around the room.

"Better than when I got here." She started to giggle.

"Jersey I'm still so fucking sor-"

"No no no shut the fuck up . I've heard enough of that. It's wasn't your fault I promise , you were just worried." She said smiling at me .

"I guess. But are you ready to leave now?" I asked her .

"Yeah , you brought my clothes ?" I handed her the bag and she went into the bathroom. Mom had to go to work so I was left with taking her home , I ever since we had that argument she hasn't talked to me . She avoided me all the time and it was hurting me because she was always the person that was there for me. I don't fuck wit Stokeley anymore because of that shit he pulled , but I'll see him at school which starts next week.

"Ard lets go." She said as she walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed her arm and helped her as we checked out from the hospital. I helped her get in the car and we drove off. I was so scared, which made me watch everyone on the road.

"Wassup with you?" She said laughing .

"Oh nothing." I said

"JAHSEH LOOK OUT!" She screamed . I snapped my head so fast steering the car and saw that nothing was there . She started laughing extra hard .

"I cannnoottt" She said holding her stomach laughing.

"Jersey that's not fucking funny what the FUCK" I said hitting the steering wheel .

"Boy you scared as fuckkk" She said still laughing but lighter this time .

"Why wouldn't I be ? You don't wanna end up in a hospital again right?" I asked her . She rolled her eyes with a smile and checked her phone.

                                     Jersey

We were finally home and I was soooo relieved. I thought I was going to go insane in that fucking hospital bed. I still couldn't remember how I got there but whenever I tried to think about it I got a headache.We walked in and ran to the couch .

"Hommmmeee!" I yelled into the pillow like a five year old hearing Jah laughing behind me he put all his things on the table and walk towards me.

"You betta chill the fuck out before you get another brain injury." He said laughing.

"Nah this couch is smarter than you." I said smirking and he scuffed .

"Ard imma be upstairs, you need help?" He asked me.

"No I think imma be okay." I said with a smile. He nodded and ran upstairs. His phone starting to ding , I guess he left it on the table. I walked over to it picking it up .

Geneva🍆💦- You coming over tonight?

Geneva🍆💦-I'm horny asf 😩.

"Oh I think I forgot my phone." He said walking down the stairs and I threw it across the room .

"Who the FUCK is Geneva Jah?" He looked shocked at the point that I threw his phone .

"She's just a friend chill Jersey." He said obviously lying by the look on his face .

"Are you serious ? Friends?" I said feeling broken .

"This is what you've been doing while I was gone Jahseh? You've been fucking around with different bitches? Every single day I've waited to come home to you, all I want is you and you turn around and do this shit to me?" I said almost crying now .  He had a big look of guilt on his face .

"Jersey I-I'm sorry . You don't deserve this. I'm just a fuck up, and I've been my whole life .  I was never good for anyone." He said looking at me with tears in his eyes .

"You were good enough for me Jahseh , I trusted you and you know how hard that is for me. I actually let you in. You KNOW how I feel about you and how important you are to me , all I did for the past three week was thinking about YOU! I worried about you Jahseh.. every single second. But now I know you weren't doing the same , you'd rather fuck your thoughts away." I said as tears ran down my face. That was the first time I cried In years . I felt so hurt that he would ever do this shit to me.

"Jersey I didn't wanna hurt you..just please listen ." He said crying now as well looking down.

"I don't even wanna hear it. You make me sick." I said crying uncontrollably, I ran past him up to my room. I slammed the door and screamed into my pillow . I should've never got attached to him. I should've never thought that we would be together . I cried into my pillow until the pillow was drenched.  I seemed to calm down and stopped crying after a while. I sat and thought, I decided to check up on Stokeley.  

Me-Heyy stokeyy🙁!

Stoke🤗- Oh shit wassup Jersey?

Me-Nothing I was just bored and forgot to check up on you after everything happened , sorry.

Stoke🤗-Nah you good ❤️ I did some fucked up shit so I guess I deserved it.

Me- No you didn't . Jah was just being a fucking dickhead. How about we go somewhere tomorrow?

Stoke🤗- If your bodyguard doesn't mind .. then sure😊.

Me-😭💀. Don't worry he ain't following me no where.

Stoke🤗- Ok then , when should I pick you up ?

Me- You can tell me😌

Stoke🤗- bet . I'll have everything ready tomorrow, wear sum sexxyy😉!

Me- I'll try😂 .

It's my turn to act the fuck up .

—————————————————————

Im fenna go eat some ice cream 🌚💦.

~Myniah🌚❤️~