Chapter 38

Sooo, a lot of y'all said train food. Which I like as well.. but uh, there's one thing that I constantly think of 😭 did he get raped?
___________________________

Jahseh

"Trust me I won't." I said as I walked upstairs to my old room. I hated seeing her like this, I would doing anything in my soul to keep my son safe and Jersey happy, even if that meant  going back to jail. I opened my door to my old room as memories flew through my head.

Flashback

"Look you don't have to like me but if I treat you with respect I expect to be respected back. I'm not gonna let you just bitch me around , I've down absolutely nothing to you." Jersey said not really mad but demanding.

"Just shut the fuck up and get out of my room." I said but she stayed still and didn't budge.

"I'm warning you get the fuck out" I had a temper that I couldn't control . She still didn't move she just stared . That made me angry , I ran over to her and punched her in the face while grabbing her neck and constantly banging her head into the wall.

"STOP!" She yelled .

I stopped instantly when I saw what I had done , she was bleeding from her head and also had a busted lip , I actually felt bad .

"I-I-I'm sorry , you didn't listen" I stuttered.

She ran away with her hands in her face . I didn't mean to hurt her that bad . She went into her room and I was deciding on if I should apologize or not . She probably wouldn't even wanna hear from me but I decided to go into her room anyway . Once she saw me she ran to the other side of the room .

"I'm sorry , I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." I said trying to apologize, I can tell she had a past with this . She look like she was reminiscing shit. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug .

Flashback over

I teared up reminiscing of the way I treated her when mom first adopted her. I walked into the bathroom as another memory hit me.

Flashback

Ugh fuck. I shaked the thought out of my head and got out of the shower. I walked towards my dresser and got dressed putting on some blue skinny jeans and a white thrasher shirt. I put the black sided of my dreads up in a pony tail then went to go knock on Jerseys door because I'm supposed to drive her to school.

"Aye Jersey come on." I said as she opened the door.

"Oh you don't need to drive me , its okay." She said.

"Toni picking you up?" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Nah."She said low.

"Stokeley?" I said getting confused.

"No." She said trying to avoid me.

"Then who the fuck is taking you?" I said getting aggravated.

"Don't get mad at me if I'm not mad at you about yesterday." She said rolling her eyes.