Chapter 27

Y'all was squad deep when I updateddd lmaaoaoaooa. Guess I gotta stop eating wit my fat ass☹️.
—————————————————————
Jahseh

Jersey took deep breaths as we made our way to the car. I was holding one arm and Ski was holding the other. Kayla was just walking extremely fast in front of us unlocking the car. I hated seeing Jersey like this.

"I fucking hate you fuck ass niggas." She said as tears ran down her face from the pain.

"Aye it takes two." Ski said and she rolled her eyes.

"In this situation it took three." I said as me and Ski started to laugh.

"Ahh vro." Ski said laughing and Jersey looked at us with a death stare.

We quickly stopped laughing as we made our way to the car. I hopped in the back with Jersey while Ski sat in the front with Kayla but looked back every two fucking seconds.

"Oh my goddd." Jersey said as she sobbed I pulled her into my chest.

"It's okay..we can do this." I said and she put her arms around my waist and cried into my chest. My heart started to beat faster missing the feeling of her on me. I just want to stay in this position forever.

Ski looked back at me giving me a look of jealousy but shaked it off. Kayla looked through the review mirror and a frown formed on her face.

"Okay what the fucks going on here." She said as she speeded to the hospital.

"You all obviously know each other. I can fucking see it." She said looking at Ski then at me and X in the review mirror.

"Just fucking tell her." Jersey said.

"Huh." I said.

"Vro." Ski said.

"You nigga." I said to Ski.

"Tell me now." Kayla said.

"X tell your BITCH!" Ski yelled.

"Aye nigga I ain't no bitch!" Kayla said hitting ski on the neck swerving the car.

"X tell her."

"You."

"No nigga you."

"YOU!"

"YOU FUCK ASS NIGGA!"

"JUST FUCKING TELL HER BEFORE I CUT BOTH OF YOUR DICKS OFF!" Jersey screamed in pain.

"Kayla.. Jersey is X's step sister and I was her bestfriend and uhhh um... you see what had happened was...Uhh imthefatherofoneofherbabiesandxistheother." Ski said getting a weird look from everyone.

"I don't even know what I just fucking heard. Speak fucking slower." Kayla said gripping the steering wheel out of anger.

"imthefatherofoneofherbabiesandxistheother." He said again.

"SKI WHAT THE FUCK?! SPEAK SLOWER!WE AIN'T RAPPING RIGHT NOW!" Kayla yelled.

"IM THE FATHER OF ONE OF HER BABIES AND X IS THE OTHER!" He yelled at her and she swerved the car.

"WHAT?!" She said almost crashing into another car.

"BITCH I swear to god if you swerve this car one more damn time you won't have hands to SWERVE WITH!" Jersey yelled clutching onto me. Kayla kept her mouth shut and put both hands on the wheel.

"Oof." I said basically sipping tea from all the drama happening in this car.

30 minutes later