Chapter 10

Jersey

My alarm clock dinged on my phone . I got up yawning and slowly got out of bed . I turned it off and walked to the bathroom putting my speaker on and got in the shower. I love showers , they feel so refreshing. A song changed on SoundCloud and it sounded like Jahseh .

I should've let you know
That you're my only one
I know your feeling numb
I'll fuck you till you cum
Said I don't understand
How you don't got a man
You want me in your bed
Cause I've been in your head
No no no

I got out of the shower and put on some pink shorts and a white shirt. I checked my phone and went to SoundCloud. It was Jahseh , but his name was xxxtentacion . I didn't know he was actually famous but he had hella followers . He never told me. While I was on his SoundCloud I got a text from Stokeley. Oh shit.

Stoke🤗- You getting ready?

Me-Waittt hold onnn.

Stoke🤗- Ard damn😂💀

I quickly put my phone down and went into my dresser . I forgot I told him let's go somewhere, today was gonna be mad fun. I went into my dresser and pulled out this

 I went into my dresser and pulled out this

I guess it was sexy enough. I also took out some black high heels to top it off. I put it on then went to the bathroom to do my hair . I plugged in the curling iron and waited till it got hot. While I was waiting mom knocked on the door .

"Honey! You want some breakfast?"

"Mom, can you actually come in and do my hair?" I yelled from my bathroom .

"Sure!" She came in and walked over to the bathroom.

"Oh damnnn, where you going today?" She said looking at my outfit as we started to laugh.

"Stokeley's taking me out." I said as I laughed .

"Ohhhhh I see youuu." She said sticking her tongue out doing a lil dance as I laughed uncontrollably. This girl is a mess but I love her .

"Mom if you don't start my damn hair ." I said laughing.

"Oh shit." She said and quickly put my hair up in a bun taking piece by piece to curl.

"Do you know where you guys are going?" She said .

"Nah its a surprise I guess, he told me to dress 'sexy'." I said .

"You a virgin?" She said with a smirking face .

"Moommmmm." I said pushing her arm . As she started to laugh.