Chapter 4

Jersey

I woke up to Jah not by my side , I guess he got up early and went to his room. I got my phone out and started to download social media apps , I thought maybe Jah could help me so I went to his room . I knocked on his door and he said come in .

"Hey Jahseh , I downloaded some social media apps buh I don't know how to use them , can you help me ?" I asked him.

"Figure it out ya damn self." He said rude shrugging me off.

What? So he just gone act like we wasn't just best of fucking friends yesterday. Fake ass

"Umm excuse me , did I miss a day? Did I kick you in the face in my sleep? Why you acting like this ?" I asked confused with sarcasm.

"Please just go the fuck away, I don't have time for this." He said a bit less rude.

I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him .

"What's wrong Jah?" I asked him

"I know you remember what happened last time when you ain't leave , I don't think you want that happening again." He said with an intimidating look on his face.

Jahseh

I watched as her face went confused to sad as she left my room quietly. It's not that she isn't cool it's just that I haven't felt what I was feeling ever since I was with Geneva and it was so wrong. I can't feel this way for her , she's supposed to be my fucking sister , there isn't even a way that can work . I have to keep her distant , even if that means hurting her feelings . I started to write random shit in my notes.

I should've let you know
That you're my only one
I know you're feeling numb
I'll fuck you till you cum
Said I don't understand
How you don't got a man
You want me in your bed
Because I've been in your head
No no no.

I was bored so I decided to call stokeley and invite him over , I haven't told him about Jersey yet so I guess he'll just find out himself .
About 20 minutes later I heard a knock I the door . I ran downstairs to get it .

"Waterrr" Stoke said as he hugged me .

"Ayeee" I said . (I loved there relationship 😭)

We walked upstairs and started to play some fortnite.

"Yo vro you got a studio now?" Stoke asked

"Yeah mom got it for me like 2 days ago." I said .

"You know we fenna hop on a track right now ?" Stoke said excited.

"Bet niggaaa!"

I walked over to my computer and brought out one of our instrumentals

"Take a step back vro?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"You already fucking know." He replied and we started to record .

THROW THAT ASS BACK ON THE TRICYCLE BABY
YEAHHH
FUCKED UP FUCKED UP
FUCKED UP FUCKED UP
FUCKED UP FUCKED UP
FUCKED UP YAHH
YOU DONE FUCKED UP
YOU DONE FUCKED UP
YOU DONE FUCKED UP
YOU DONE FUCKED UP