Chapter 31

When I tell y'all that high key hurt my feelings bruh😭☠️ I was hurttt.
_____________________________

Jersey

"Come on baby boy." I said as I lifted Jahier putting him back in the car. I put my house supplies in and got into the vehicle. I finally moved out and got the condo I wanted. I could finally start a life. School wasn't for me so I decided to get a GED. There's no way I could balance taking care of two babies and going to school every day.

I pushed the start and pulled out of the parking spot. I looked back at Jahier to see him chewing on the stuffed animal Jahseh got him. Jah has some himself like a big ass kid. Me and Jahseh could finally be a family now.

15 minutes later

I arrived at the condo with Jahier and his car seat in my hand and all the bags in the other. I should become a fucking bodybuilder. I put him down up the couch while I put the bags on the counter. I walked back over to him picking him up and bringing him back into his room.

"mmmmmm." He mumbled like he always did when he was about to cry.

"You're hungry aren't you?" I said as he stretched his hands out.

I sat down on the rocking chair taking my boob out as he immediately grabbed for it. I loved breastfeeding and hated it at the same time. Its good for your baby and I barely need to buy formula, but it feels like they're sucking the life out of you. I look down at Jahier sucking away with milk going down the side of his mouth.

"I didn't know I was starving you damn." I said as he let go taking a breath then sucking again.

I got interrupted by a loud knock on the door I separated Jahier from my boob putting him back into his crib. I fixed my shirt and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Stokeley with Sawyer. I opened the door as I bent down to Sawyer.

"Hi pookahh." I said as I kissed his head.

"Jugdeb." He babbled.

"Oh word?" I said.

"Gassbbesa." He babbled as me and stokeley laughed. He walked in sitting on the couch with Sawyer in his car seat.

"Jersey." He said in a serious tone.

"Pokey." I said as I sat down next to him with a smile.

"Have you even been on Social Media? I came back to see if you were okay ." He said with a confused face.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked him as he palmed himself.

"Jersey they arrested Jahseh." He said as my heart started to beat.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"They fucking set him up. I told Jahseh not to get involved with them anymore." He said.

"Kaaawa." Sawyer babbled.

"Right nigga." Stokeley said to him.

"And how do you know they set him up?" I said, this didn't make any sense to me.

"Because Jahseh is smart about the way he does things. Very rare had it out for him the moment he left the first time." Stokeley said as he shook his head in anger.

"It's like he's my little fucking brother sometimes." He grunted as he got up.

"Zee you got food?" He said as he looked through my cabinets.

"Do you like breastmilk?" I said to him.

"Meh. I'll try it though." He said as I shook my head in disgust.