Chapter 41

What's y'all favorite song off STOKELEY?

I literally bump all of them😭 His whole album is fucking fye. But Unbothered my favorite😭.

He getting skinny again too y'all 😭😍.

—————————————————————

Stokeley

I'm so sorry stokeley. I couldn't be strong enough for Jahier and Sawyer. You told me they always come first but I can't do it without you. You helped me raise them.

"No. No you can do it. You're being strong for them right now." I said as my voice echoed, I seemed to be in a black box of thoughts.

Not a day passed that I didn't see your face or hear your voice. Now I can't anymore. You were my motivation.. you kept me going when I was down. You were my backbone when Jahseh couldn't be. What am I going to tell Sawyer when he grows up?

"You'll tell him I love him." I said as it echoed. It felt like I was stuck.

"I'm sorry stokeley, I'm so sorry."  Jahseh said as he cried even more.. it's my fault your dead. It should've been me .. not you.

"I-I'm dead?" I said but with no repsonse. "It's not your fault Jahseh, I could've stayed home." I said as the echo got louder.

"Dada?! Dada wake up!" Sawyer yelled as Jersey cried even harder.

"I-I'm trying to." I said. At least my son was safe. Suddenly I was in the hospital room. But no one could see me. I looked at my body seeing me paler than ever.

They couldn't give a nigga some lotion?

Jersey laid her head on my chest as she grabbed my hand. "I love you so much Stokeley." She said as she let go of my hand and rubbed my head.

"I love you more zee." I said as a smile formed on my face. I couldn't really feel emotions, it was just constant happiness.

"I love you." Jahseh said as he pulled the thick plug. Suddenly I was back in the black room.

"Take care of my son." I said as a voice echoed back. "I will." 

Soon enough, a voice started talking to me, but it wasn't a thought.

"She needs you Stokeley." A deep voice said throughout the room.

"Who the fuck is you?" I said. I don't like when people talk to me like they know me. The fuck.

"Get up." He said as I laughed.

"Nigga I checked." I said. 

"GET UP!"

"IM DEAD!" I yelled back out of irritation.

"GET UPPP!" He yelled.

                          *Cough Cough*

I was back in the room. But I couldn't see myself, all I saw was a white sheet above me. I felt blood rushing through my veins, and my heart running rapidly. I took a deep breath feeling oxygen fill my lungs. My throat and mouth was incredibly dry. Now I could feel.. mentally and physically. I needed to get back to Jersey and Sawyer.