Chapter 5

I watch this all the time ❤️ Hearing his goofy ass voice makes me feel so much better❤️.
———————————————————

Jersey

I woke up remembering what happened yesterday. I Shook my head trying to shake off the cringe . It was 11:00 am , and I had to start getting ready at 2 , I got out of bed to go make some breakfast because..why not ? A bitch is fat. As I made my way downstairs I heard Jahseh rapping .

Don't you fucking hate it when you hear my name?
I feel the same and when you hear this you gon' feel the pain
And all these niggas that you fuckin' with to get away
But girl I know you think about it almost everyday
And I'll be honest I be jealous of these niggas, true
How you feelin' with these niggas that you talk to?
Captivated by your mind and your walk too
Can't replace you with these bitches that I talk to

I decided to mind my damn business and walked into the kitchen . I went the refrigerator and took out some eggs and bacon . I cracked the eggs in a bowl and started to whip them I put them into the pot and let it cook then I started on the bacon .

"Lemme help you wit that" Jahseh said as he started to take the bacon out of the pack .

I went back to the eggs and started to stir them.

"So I'm getting the silent treatment now?" He asked joking around .

"Can we talk about this after eating please ?" I said

"Yeah" he replied .

We finished up cooking and ate in the living room while talking about the news . Once we were done I took the dishes avoiding any questions he had , I put them in the sink and started to wash them . I felt hands going around my waist knowing it was Jahseh . He put his chin on my shoulder.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He said with sympathy in his voice.

"Okay Lets talk then." I replied . He got off of me and we walked into the dining room .

"Where did that even come from? Like you're literally bipolar as FUCK ! You're rude , then nice , then the fuck rude again. One second your controlling and then wanna kiss a bitch." I said getting angry.

"Like pick a FUCKING SIDE-" I was cut off by Jahseh.

"But you kissed back" He said with a smirk.

"Ughhhh." I said getting up and walking away. Before I could walk up the stairs he grabbed my arm.

"Ard I'm sorry for how I've been acting ok. I just have mixed feelings about you , I want to get to know you more ." He said staring into my fucking soul. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"Let's go out today" He said with a smile on his face. I made a gritting face remembering stoke.

"I actually have plans.." I said looking down.

"What plans ? You don't have any fucking friends." He said mad tilting his head.

"umm stokeley actually texted me last night." I said low hoping he didn't hear me.