Chapter 45

5 months later

                                Jersey

"Wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby wobble." The speaker blasted as I jumped back dancing.

Kayla thought it would be funny to put this on and see who gives out first, since I'm starting to get big and my gender reveal was tomorrow. The house was already decorated and all. We just had everyone over at my house to get to know each other more.

"Ight nigga damn." Jahseh said as he plopped on the couch next to Aria that was sitting on Kayla's lap. We laughed as everyone kept going.

"Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up." The music said as I jumped holding my stomach in exhaustion.

"She gon' give out!" Kyndell yelled as I laughed. Kyndell was Jahseh's girlfriend that he'd been dating for a while now. He just started bringing her around us about 2 months ago and I fucking love her.

I smiled knowing she was right and soon stopped as Kyndell and Kayla gave each other a high five. Dontai sat on the couch as he drunk with Jahseh.

"Damn I owe y'all fuck asses a thousand." My mom said as she covered her eyes with her hands.

The only ones who were left was Jahier, Sawyer, Stokeley, My dad, Gazzy and Kentrell. Gazzy pushed Kentrell with his hip as he fell.

"You out pussy!" Jahseh yelled as we all laughed.

"Dat ain' even coo boa just cheated." Kentrell said with his heavy accent as I chuckled.

"Oh hell nah, nope I'm out this bitch." Ski said as he fell on the couch also.

Whoever won gets 10 thousand dollars from Kayla. By now I'm thinking it was going to be Jahier because he was not running out of energy at all.

Soon enough the battle was between Jahier and Sawyer. Jahseh and Stokeley started to trash talk each other on who's son was gonna win which was hilarious. Jahier and Sawyer were actually turning 6 in a couple of months.

"Fuck outta here, you got that." Sawyer said to Jahier as everyone cheered. Jahier put on the goofiest smile as he held his hand out to Kayla. She gave him big ass money stacks as he ran upstairs with them.

As everything settled down Kayla grabbed the mic as her voice was loud through the speakers.

"Everybody shut y'all asses up real quick." She said as everyone got got quiet.

"So, tonight we're all going to play a game called 'Who did what' . It's a game where we I'll bring up things from the past and you'll have to answer them correctly. Everyone starts out with 2 thousand. A wrong answer costs 100 dollars." She said as everyone laughed agreeing to the game.

"So cheers to getting to know each other better!" She yelled as she drank from her bottle as well as everyone else.

A/N : (Y'all can play too.) 

"Okay, first questionnn." Kayla said as she brought her phone out.

"Who chased Jersey into the woods with a knife when she was pregnant with the twins?" Kayla said as I busted out laughing.

Dontai quickly raised his hand. "That had to be that nigga X." Dontai said as he put his hand back on his chin.

"EEERT!" Kayla yelled as we all laughed. "It was Ski." She said as I nodded. Dontai gasped as he held his mouth.

"Damn Ski." He said. Ski's face stayed serious, I guess he didn't like being reminded of that at all.

"Next question!" Kayla said as she looked back on her phone.