Chapter 18

Long ass chapter 😭☠️.

———————————————————
2 months later

                      Jersey

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" Mom yelled coming into my room.

"Thanks mom!" I yelled as she gave me a hug.

"What do you wanna do today?" She said as she sat next to me.  

"Nothing." I said honestly, I don't really like big celebrations.

"Well you already know that's not a option with my extra ass." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Lets at least go out to dinner today and we can plan a party next weekend." She said smiling.

"Whatever ma." I said.

Over these past two months her and my dad were still dating. My dad constantly tries to apologize to me about how he acted and that he was in a bad state of mind.

But I didn't care, if he would've cared for me I wouldn't have been in love with someone I can never really be with, which tears me into pieces. Me and Jahseh wanna tell mom so bad but we know she'll be disappointed in us.

Me and Jahseh only grew closer over the past two months. He didn't care about me and Geneva being sisters because he says I'm a whole different person. The more we get close the more it hurts that we can't be like this in public or even when mom's home.

Jahseh thinks mom is just being selfish because she wants some dick but I know she genuinely loves my dad so I'm not gonna complain.

Me and Chris been cool. We're kinda distant from each other but he checks up on me every now and then. When I visited him at the hospital he acted like he didn't want me there which I noticed. But I just let it be.

Me and Ski been just our dumb ass selves . Even though one night he slipped up and said he wanted to be more than friends. We shrugged it off. He's my bestfriend and nothing more.

Me and Toni? That's my Bitchhh. She's the only girl I've actually grew closer to since I've been here. She understands me and will fight for me in a second. She knows about me and Jahseh but I never really admit it.

Today was my 17th birthday and everybody was excited. I don't know why but they were. Toni constantly asks me "where do you wanna go" or "what do you want" but I always answer with nothing and I meant that but I know that's not gonna help.

                                    Jahseh

"What should I get her vro? She literally has everything in her fucking closet." I said to Ski as we walked around the mall. 

"Just give her some dagger dick." He said laughing.

"I already gave her enough of that." I said as we both started to laugh. (These past months they've been fucking okay😭) 

"Well imma just get her some damn Louie Vuitton combat boots cause she's been talking about them forever." Ski said. 

"I need to get her something bigger than that. She deserves it." I said still thinking .

"Nigga what you fenna get her? A car?" He said laughing but I was serious.

"Thanks vro." I said as I hugged him.

"Nigga you fenna get her a car?!" He said laughing.

"Yup nigga her dream car too." I said .

"I see you niggaaaa!" Ski said dapping me up.