Chapter 11

His words are literally so powerful❤️. It doesn't even feel like he's gone.
He ain't wanna hear it but he gotta big ass ego😭❤️.
—————————————————-

                                     Jersey

I got up quickly still dancing playing it off . I whispered in Stokeley's ear.

"Let's go."

"Why?" He said laughing while milly rocking. He was drunk while I was just tipsy so I just grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd . I sat him down on the couch then went into the Kitchen to get him some water. While I was in the kitchen someone grabbed my arm harshly. I knew who it was. He grabbed my neck lightly whispering in my ear. 

"Leave now." His voice sent chills through my body. I pushed him off of me.

"Fuck you." I said while I walked out of the kitchen with the water. I smiled to myself knowing what I was doing was working. Once I got back to stokeley he was making a video , as he was talking I sat on his lap doing a gang sign on the camera .After he posted it I gave him the water.

"Thanks bestfriend." He said with a smile falling back on the couch .

"No problem ugly. I'm gonna leave though , you alright with getting home?" I asked him .

"Yeah I'm okay. Don't get fucked up by that nigga Jahseh ." He said laughing as I hit him .

I walked out of the house and got on my phone getting Uber . Mom made sure I knew her credit card information in case of an emergency. I typed her card in and got a Uber from my location to home. It was 10 minutes away so I just sat and waited.  While I was waiting a girl walked up to me. 

"Hey , I've never saw you around before . You just move here?" She said

"Somewhat." I replied crossing my arms because it was quite chilly outside .

"Well my names Toni , you?" She said with a smile .

"Jersey" I said smiling back at her. 

"You just moved here and already got attention from Ski and X , you must be a special one." She said laughing.

"Nah I'm just Jah's step sister." I said looking down .

"Ooohhh he ain't say shit about that." She said .

"I'm not surprised , I'm not really important." I said.

"Hey, everybody matters . Don't say that about yourself." She said with a smile patting my back. I nodded my head thanking her. Shortly my Uber came and I gave her my number. I hopped in the Uber and got on my phone. I had 110k on instagram now and I didn't even have any post. The clout was real. They all probably think I go out with Ski which I don't . Now I have the reputation of a hoe... great. We got back to my house in about 10 minutes , I hopped out of the car seeing Jah's car . Well the one mom lets him use . I walked in quietly and tried to tiptoe to my room. Only to be interrupted by Jahseh.

"Stop acting like you're fucking scared of me." He said scuffing as I rolled my eyes .

"So you just gone act like a hoe to get back at me?" He said tilting his head.

"Shut the fuck up, You a hoe ya damn self." I said rolling my eyes.

"We're not even together Jersey, I can fuck who I want." He said crossing his arms.

"Then why do you care about what I do huh?Why can't I fuck anybody I want?" I said getting annoyed.

"You fucked him?" He said with a frown on his face.

"We're not even together Jahseh, I can fuck who I want." I said mocking him with a smirk I turned around and walked to my room .

Jahseh

I know she was lying, I can read her like a book. Even though this was kinda good because I'm trying to keep my distance but there's just something about her I swear. Its like my mind is playing tricks on me , one moment I want my space and then the next all I need is her. I know exactly what this feeling was I just didn't want to admit it , I love this girl. But that never turns out good with me . I decided to text her to come to my room to talk.

Me-Come to my room.

Jersey💛-for what?🙄

Me-Stfu n just come.

She finally came into my room changed into different clothes. 

"What do you want?" She said .

"Jersey can you just listen for a minute to what I'm saying and just accept that I fucked up one time damn." I said. She rolled her eyes and gave me a 'proceed' look.

"While you were in the hospital things were hard for me . At the time I was dealing with guilt and worry, you were on my mind all the damn time but that wasn't good for me , or for you. I just destroy the people I love. That's why I tried to get you out of my mind by fucking with the girl you saw. But that didn't work , I thought about you all the time. I don't know why I got so attached to you in such little time but , I fucking love you Jersey.. and it hurts to see you out here doing this. It's not you." I said managing to get it off of my chest.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug putting her head in my chest.

"I love you too." She said looking up at me while kissing my lips.

"So can we put all this shit behind us , please?" I said still holding her in my arms.

"Yes. As long as I get to block that hoe on everything." She said with a serious face which made me laugh.

"Same goes for you and Stoke." I said as she fake pouted .

"Aye that's my best friend." She said.

"I don't give a fuck. Y'all wasn't just best friends on his insta story." I said.

"Ok ok fine. It's a deal." She said. I picked her up and covered her with kisses.

"Stoppp." She laughed as I sat her down on my bed.

"What do you wanna watch?" I said as I grabbed the remote . She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my fucking god." I said as I turned on say yes to the dress. I plopped down on my bed next to her and put my arm around her shoulder as we watched the show . Hopefully it just stays this way.

————————————————————-

Why I update so damn late😂.

~Myniah🌚❤️~