Chapter 29

Stokeley

I shuffled as the bright light hit me in the face. I rubbed my eyes as I got up. I didn't know that I was going to stay the night so I had to go get clothes, but that also meant I had to bring lil demon baby. Oh shit. I hopped up walking over to the crib seeing Sawyer stretching his arms playing with the teddy bear that was in there with him.

I grabbed my chest in relief as I picked him up. I forgot to feed him last night. Yikes. I guess I'll change him first. I picked him up and immediately smelled shit.

"No no no no." I said as Sawyer looked down at me with that 'change me nigga' look.

I laid him down on Jersey's bed and pulled his pants down revealing a heavy ass diaper. I gagged holding my nose.

"Tehehee." He giggled as I scuffed in disgust.

I opened his diaper revealing green slime stuff with chunks in it. I don't know how Jersey does this.

"Oh my god nigga!" I said turning around fanning my nose.

"TEHEHEHE!" He giggles louder. He hates me I'm sure of it. 

I walk over to Jerseys closet getting his diapers, wipes, and something to wear. I walked back over to him noticing he head poop in his hand about to put it in his mouth.

"NO!"

1 hour later

I finally got him to eat and put him into his car seat. I went into the kitchen and grabbed one of Jersey's breastmilk bottles for Sawyer, that lil nigga be bitching for no reason. I walked back to him rolling his eyes at me. I sighed and pulled out my phone to text Jersey.

Me-How did we make this😕 you sure I got the right son?

Jersey- LMAO, he's just a mommas boy. Yes I'm sure it's the right son, he looks just like you stokeley.

Me- but😓 ughh ard mane we about to go to my house because I need some clothes.

Jersey- Be careful stokeley. Can a get a picture of my baby please?

Me-

Me- Luh mean ass

Me- Luh mean ass.

Jersey- Definitely your son😍.

Me-😒.

I closed my phone putting it into my pocket as I lifted the car seat. I walked out of the house and put Sawyer in the passenger seat of my car. Is he even supposed to be up here?

                                  Jersey

Jahseh held my hand as we walked into this Warehouse looking building. We walked in revealing men on chairs passing blunts and others checking out their guns. I looked to my side to see Kayla stacking white rock stuff into boxes.