Chapter 14

In the end you didn't cry..we did🙍🏽‍♀️.

I be almost bouta slump listening to this😭His voice is so beautiful n the piano fye😭❤️
————————————————————

                                   Jersey

I just got home already exhausted from today. I got a ride home from Toni because Jahseh went out with his friends and I told him it was okay. I invited Toni in since the two periods that we had together gave us hella homework, we were in my room working on math. Toni started to talk breaking the silence.

"Your house is beautiful as fuck bitchhh." She said and I laughed.

"Facts I don't know why we need this much space." I said. Toni's phone dinged and she looked at it.

"Jersey you tryna go to this party girlll?" She said.

"Right now? It's like 8 and we got school tomorrow." I said.

"Girlll stop being boringggg come on!" She said as she grabbed my hand dragging me to the bathroom.

"Ok so now that people know who you are you gotta have a bomb ass appearance! What style you want ya hair to be cuz I'm fenna do it ." She said with a smile plugging up my straightener and curling iron.

"Uhh you choose." I said not really caring about this party right now. 

"Bet!" She said with a big ass smile as she put my hair in a bun taking piece by piece straightening it. After she was done straightening my hair she went to my dresser and picked this SHINY ass outfit out which I never planned to wear at all.

"Ohhhh you're so wearing this ." She said coming over to me putting it in my hand.

"Chop chop." She said snapping her hands with a big ass smile on my face.

"Fine." I said going into the bathroom shutting my door. About 5 minutes after I came out.

"Ohhhh yesss, Jersey getting some dick tonight!" She yelled as she did this little dance.

(How Jersey looks

(How Jersey looks.)

"Girlll I just got to this school I ain't getting no diseases." I said walking past her to check my phone.

"Whatever Jersey..let's go before we miss the whole thing , people are already there!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs and out of the door getting into the car.

She turned on her car and looked back as she reversed out of my driveway.

"Did you find any guys interesting today ?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nahhh, I just got my eyes on one that I'd rather not say." I said looking out the window .

"Ooou otay." She said doing a U turn. 

We arrived at the party and everybody was dancing. My nose was filled with the scent of alcohol . These kids are really drinking and it was the first day of school. 

"Girl imma go get us something to drink !" She said yelling over the music.

"Bring me some water!" I yelled back.

"Boring bitch!" She yelled and I laughed .

Now I was left alone.. great. I walked to the back of the house which were people jumping into the pool fully clothed. I'm not gonna lie everybody was mad lit. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing this y'all cute dark skin.

"Hey, you look mad good." He said smiling down at me.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile looking up at him.

"You new? I ain't see you last year and I'm pretty sure I would notice someone like you." He said with a smirk.

"Yeahhh." I said laughing as I blushed.

"Well can I get your number? We should hang out sometime." He said. We exchanged numbers and Toni came back with my drink.

"Bitchhh I tried to find you everywhere." She said handing me the water. She looked at Chris and looked back at me.

"Nuh uh bitch." She said as she grabbed me away walking back into the house.

"He's a major fuck boy that's a def no go." She said taking a sip of whatever was in her cup.

"I wouldn't be surprised." I said and we both laughed.

"Aye Jersey ya brother wildn in the back!" Someone yelled at me. I looked back at Toni and she shrugged with a confused look on her face.

"And where is this 'back'?" I said .

The boy pointed and me and Toni walked to where he pointed at. I heard moans and opened the door seeing two girls on their knees giving Jahseh head as he sat back looking unconscious. He was obviously drunk. I felt immediate rage as I ran over to one of the girls grabbing their hair and dragging them off of Jah.

I started to beat her face in as she grabbed my hair trying to pull me down with her but it didn't work at all. At this point I was on top of her two piecing the shit out of hermit while Jahseh tried to drag me off of her. I noticed Toni was fighting the other girl dragging her as well while punching her in her face. I just met her buh she already a real one. People came rushing in the room instigating with shit like 'Ohhh shittt.' 'Damnnn' 'Choke that hoeee!' . Jahseh finally pulled me off of her but I was still kicking.

"Shit Jersey chill." He said as he put me on his shoulder almost falling his damn self.

"You're drunk Jah put me down!" I said. He put me down and then fell to the ground passing out. Stokeley came from behind me out of no where patting my back.

"It's okay I'll take him home." He said. I swear the whole school goes to a party every night.

"Ok." I said as he picked him up with another dude.

Toni was still yelling at the girl with her heavy ass southern accent while punching her hands.

"Bitch you a hoe ! That nigga drunk!" Toni yelled still trying to get to her but there was niggas holding her back.

"You a whole rapist bitch!" She said as she tried to get after her again. I ran over to her dragging her her out of the room .

"Toni come on before the fucking cops are called." I said and we walked out of the house. I didn't have a license but there was no choice. She was still mad yelling and shit and I definitely wasn't just gonna get a uber and leave her car here for them bitches to destroy.

"Toni what's your address and I'll get a uber from there." I said.

She gave me her address and I drove her home. I got my uber and was waiting outside for him while I got a ding on my phone.

Best🤓♥️- Aye ya dumb ass nigga home

Me-Tanks pokey🙃💙

I felt a feeling of relief as I held my chest. My uber arrived and I got into the car. What am I gonna do with him?

—————————————————————
My main goal is to make this book so good that people wanna reread😭.

The first chapter is up for "Misunderstood" Ski and X fanfic boyxboy go show some love😌.

I'm working on the second chapter rn🤣.

~Myniah🌚❤️~