Chapter 17

Would you eat his ass?😭😭🌚

———————————————————————
Jersey

I woke up beside ski as I rubbed my eyes. I guess we weren't going to school because it was already 10 . I shook him to wake him up.

"Pokeyyy." I said as he opened his eyes a little.

"Hmm?" He said.

"I'm hungry wake up." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He said getting up as he yawned.

"McDonald burritos." I said with a smile. He groaned getting out of bed.

"I swear I do too much for you." He said as he slid his slides on and I laughed.

"Love you too."I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Stay in here, don't touch none of my shit either lil sneaky hoe." He said grabbing his keys.

"LiL sNeAkY hOe." I mocked him as he laughed opening the door .

I grabbed his remote turning on his big ass tv he had in his room. He lived alone and I have no idea how. I mean yeah he has money but he's 17. I shrugged off the thoughts as I clicked between channels but stopped on the news once I saw a picture of Chris.

"A sixteen year old teenager has reportedly been shot twice in the stomach. The victim claims he doesn't know who did it because it appeared they had on a mask."

My heart dropped to my stomach as I checked my phone. I went on Instagram seeing a whole bunch of  'pray for chris' pictures on my time line. Who would do this? I had a idea of exactly who would. I immediately called Jahseh.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"What Jersey I'm in class."he whispered as I heard people talking in the background.

"Did you do it?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Uh what?" He said .

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about Jah."

"Aye Mr.Denis , can I go to the bathroom?" I heard him ask the teacher I heard a bit of shuffling and he started to speak again.

"He sent me a picture of you Jersey." He said now louder so I could hear better.

"Wh-what was I doing?" I said stuttering.

"Putting on your fucking pants." He said with anger in his voice.

"I-I'm so fucking sorry Jah. But that gave you no right to shoot him. It was my fault. I was the one that decided to get drunk. You could've taken his life away Jahseh." I said holding back my tears.

*boop* *boop* *boop*

He hanged up the call and I threw my phone to the ground. I love Jahseh, but he makes it hard for me to continue so. I at least wanna visit Chris in the hospital. I got a ding on my phone. I checked it and it was mom.

👸🏽- hey baby, why aren't you at school? They sent me a message.

Me - Oh I had a headache , sorry mom.

👸🏽 - You not home either. Wya?🤨

Me - Stokeley's house 😂

👸🏽 - Still a virgin?😏

Me - you know what-*jersey has left the chat*