Chapter 40

😔^ Emotional warning ⚠️
—————————————————————

                                   Jersey

                             A week later

I woke up as I slowly moved, my throat was sore from the yelling and crying. Why? I couldn't comprehend it. I wanted him to give me advice again..I wanted him to wake me up by hitting me in the face with pillows. I wanted to wake up to him doing handshakes with Sawyer. Memories constantly ran through my head.. he wasn't here anymore.

They pronounced him brain dead 2 days ago.

He's still on the breather.. Jahseh wanted to pull the plug. Me and Jahseh haven't even been talking to each other after it. We didn't even have the energy to move out of state. Jahier and Sawyer was with my dad.

Sawyer has been asking for his dad ever since he got back, even after the news. It broke my heart into pieces. My dad has been understanding of it.. that's why he decided to take care of Jahier and Sawyer. He's dealt with a lot of this.

Him taking his last breath was constantly stuck in my head.. his body limp as they carried him out. I couldn't even check my phone, all it was is constant r.i.p pictures of Stokeley on my time line.

I slowly got up as my head pounded. I took 4 Advil's. Fuck it. I walked over to the bathroom taking my clothes off slowly. I got into the shower not caring about the temperature.. I felt numb anyway.

                          Flashback

(Lets remember Ski 😔.)

"Jersey you in the shower?!" Stokeley yelled.

"What the fuck does it sound like!" I yelled back.

"Get fucked up Jersey!" He yelled as I laughed.

"Ya food out here too!" He yelled .

"Okay" I said.

About another 5 minutes later I got out of the shower walking out the door. I think I forgot this was stokeley's house because he was sitting right out there.

"OH!" He yelled as he put his hands over his eyes.

"AAH!" I screamed as I ran back into the bathroom. I forgot my damn towel.

                                       •

"Stokeley I have a question." I said tapping my chin.

"Yes?" He said .

"Are you gay my nigga?" I said .

"Nuh uh see that's it." He said walking over to me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed . He grabbed a pillow and started hitting me with it.

"Okkkaayyyy I'm sorrryyy." I said laughing uncontrollably.

"Say you surrender!" He said as he started to tickle me.

"I-i s-surrenderrrr!" I said as I continued to laugh. And he stopped with a big ass smile on his face.

                                        •
We were all at the house playing just dance and I was losing terribly.

"Jersey you asssss!" Ski yelled as I started to laugh.

"Suck my fucking dick ." I said as I rolled my eyes.