Chapter 3

Jahseh

She really adopted another kid . I thought to myself , was I not enough? Even though shawty bad asf that don't mean nothing. She's my 'sIsTeR' so I guess imma have to put those thoughts aside anyway. My thoughts were interrupted when mom knocked on the door

"Jah you coming to the mall with me and Jersey we're going shopping ." She said through the door . As bad as I wanted to say no I had to play that shit off.

"Sure Ma" I said and started to get dressed. I had on black skinny jeans with my favorite revenge hoodie. I put on my chain choker and walked downstairs. Mom and Jersey were sitting on the couch . When Jerseys eyes met mine a look of fear crossed her face .

"We all ready ?" Mom said

"Yeah" me and Jersey jinxed each other.

We got into the car and I decided to sit in the back so I could write in my notes more .

If death is what it seems , why is it so vividly portrayed within my dreams
Fear of understanding the devils running his course
Pitchers not receivers it's coming straight from the source .

I've always wanted a studio so I could record all my songs with stokeley. We had songs as well . He came up with his name Ski mask the slump god and I came up with mine XXXTENTACION. We would just freestyle on beats for fun but now we really have songs . I was into my notes so much that I didn't notice we were here .

"Jahseh come on." Mom said .

We walked into the mall and it was freezing, like you could really get hypothermia in this bitch. I hate when buildings are like that. I followed mom and Jersey as they went in and out of these girly ass stores coming out with bags EVERYTIME. 

I just stopped following them and went into the food court. I sat down and looked at people , I fucking hate humans , my eyes met with someone I haven't seen in a while . It was my ex , Geneva (sksksksk 😂🖕🏽there will be more of her when they get in school) I got up quickly and went to find them. Mom was looking at studio shit .

"Jahseh , You-" I interrupted her .

"Ayeee!" I yelled as she laughed and nodded her head okay.

"He probably ass anyway." I heard Jersey mumble. I turned around and faced her with a frown on my face . She obviously didn't know I heard because she was shook when I looked at her . She walked out of the store to wait for us . We bought the studio stuff and left the mall .

                            3 hours later

Mom had an emergency business trip so it was just me and Jersey in the House . I was setting up my studio and she knocked on the door

"Uhh Jahseh what do you want for dinner ?" She asked with her soft voice .

"I can make my own shit weirdo" I replied, I heard her sigh and walk away. I know that there's no reason to be mean to her but I'm not really a reasonable person , I never have been. I heard steps come back and opened my door .

"Look you don't have to like me but if I treat you with respect I expect to be respected back. I'm not gonna let you just bitch me around , I've down absolutely nothing to you." She said not really mad but demanding.